Official Community Forums Home

Pearl Ecstacy Rabbit

trina2008

• Members

NO1984-2main.jpg

I just opened my box from Tootimid and to my surprise and delight was a new Rabbit Vibe inside. I just love dual vibes; they are my favorite kind of toys. This rabbit has a little longer section of pearls that rotate in either direction with a push of a button. One of my favorite features is the tip of the vibe rotates as well as the pearls. The size of the vibe is 6 ½ inches long and is 1¼ inches in girth, so I think that it is the perfect size for a beginner, if you are more experienced you may want to go for something a little bit bigger in girth. I couldn’t wait to see what this vibe could do, so I didn’t wait for the hubby to get home, I wanted this toy all to myself.

When I pulled it out of the box I was surprised at the quality of this vibe, it is very smooth and feels really nice when you touch it. The controls are all made of the same material and are very nice they don’t feel like plastic. There really wasn’t a smell to this toy, which sometimes happens and it is very easy to put the batteries in. Once the batteries were in I put lube on the toy and slowly began to insert the vibe. It is very smooth and like I said the girth is not overbearing, I turned on the rotations and felt the pearls and tip swirling around inside and I almost came right then. I knew I had to turn on the vibrations to put me over the edge, I started with them on slow and the little rabbit ears were tickling that perfect spot. I was surprised how powerful the vibrations were and couldn’t wait to see what high was like. I turned it on high and within a few seconds I could feel my orgasm building until I had an incredible orgasm. The controls are very easy to use on this vibe and perfect for a beginner. All in all I would recommend this vibe to anyone that is in need of a new dual or for the beginner to experience what dual vibrators have to offer.

rabbit

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

From Zero to the Big "O"

Pearl Ecstasy Rabbit Vibrator

If you’re new to the bunny experience, this not-so-little rabbit is far more approachable than its more advanced bunny-brethren. This rabbit allows you to control its powerful vibrating and rotating action with separate buttons. The 7” of insertable shaft rotates in either a clockwise or a counterclockwise dance that will leave you breathless, while the 4” bunny tickles and frames your clit with his soft vibrating ears.

The rabbit ears on this model are slightly taller than many of the other vibes of this type. A little creative wiggling and/or manually positioning the ears can easily solve this problem and make it all worth it, especially when that brings the swirling pearls right in line with some of your most sensitive areas!

This vibe does not feel the need for silence, even under the covers. It proudly proclaims to the household exactly what you're up to, so those of us with roommates may want to turn up the music for a little auditory diversion.

Even with the door closed there was no missing this bunny’s voice. It’s 4AA batteries gives it a lot of power to yell. The noise is a little less pronounced when you’re just using the vibration feature. On low you only get the bunny moving, while high vibrates both the bunny and the shaft’s 1-1/4” width of pretty pink celestial whirls. I usually like my toys a little closer to 1-1/2” wide, but the rotation and vibration made up for its size.

Overall, I really enjoyed The Pearl Ecstasy vibrator. This not-so-little rabbit strikes a great balance between cost and quality, and it defiantly deserves a place of honor in the beginning to intermediate toy box.

NO1984-2main.jpg

GReat review!