Official Community Forums Home

Free Stuff

bobo

Hi Bobo,

The free products are free. You only pay the normal shipping and handling fee. We don't increase your shipping because of the item. So, if you are buying something already, adding the item to your cart will not cost you a penny more. Now, if you only want the free item and nothing else, we do ask you to pay the normal shipping and handling fee. That's it.

It is so much fun when we do our free offers. We love spreading the word about how wonderful toys can be! We also hope that you will think of us the next time you want to purchase an adult product. It is really that simple. :)

Rob

Even before I was a Reviewer, I ordered a couple freebies, and all I REALLY had to pay was the regular shipping & handling charges. Great thing about TT, is, that even if it IS a freebie, it's guaranteed for one whole year!! You don't get that at the local adult sex shop! And, just to let you know, I am NOT a paid employee of TT, nor do I get paid for any sort of endorsement.

• Like 2

You're welcome. I don't blame you for being skeptical. Usually, the saying "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is" is true. But, in this case, it's not! I'm VERY skeptical, but, I can say, in all honesty, that this company really DOES what it SAYS it does!!

• Like 2

You're welcome. I don't blame you for being skeptical. Usually, the saying "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is" is true. But, in this case, it's not! I'm VERY skeptical, but, I can say, in all honesty, that this company really DOES what it SAYS it does!!

Thanks, Tyger. Very nice of you to say. BTW, your check is in the mail, J/k.

• Haha 1

I appreciate the offers TooTimid makes available.

It gets us to consider something different and when they deliver on their promise it gives us assurance they are a reliable company to deal with.

As a direct result of the freebies we have gone back to order other stuff, so their method of attracting customers seems to work... at least on us!

The shipping charges are reasonable even for international orders, too.

By the way, ordering the freebies won't start a stream of junk email or mailings. That's appreciated too.

Finally, it impresses me they'll openly accept feedback on the products and have the guts to post both positive and negative comments.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Definitely! The whole way this business is set up is excellent. :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Freebies are well worth it go to any other sex toy shop you will pay twice the amount in price.. i have ordered about ten times and been happy each time... 8) thanks tootimid... and the sales reps on your phone line are amazing they helped me Alot when i was a beginner at this