Official Community Forums Home

Strap On

cjp1529

I have been playing with anal toys for some time now when my wife is not around. I am trying to talk my wife into using a strapon on me. She is very hesstiant about the idea. She will use small didlos on me but will not use a strapon. I think she is scared that this will replace our sex live. I love making love to my wife and strapon sex will never replace the great sex we have but sometimes I want her to be in control of the pleasure. It also feels great. Any suggestions.

• Members

Taking turns is a good suggestion. You can have her and then she can have you or the other way around. Ultimately, though, you need to make sure she knows that this isn't going to replace what you have but rather be an enhancement and a new way to explore.

Thurisas.

• Members

This might not have as much to do with her not understanding as it does he sense of 'feminity.' Meaning, she wasn't born with a penis and therfore she doesn't want one. I understand this concept, I am NOT a fan of the strap on. I have had relationships where I was asked to use them, and I didn't enjoy the experience, but that is me. She may be having issues giving up the feminine role to you. Just try to talk it out and see if you can get to an agreement to take turns or at least try it. She may like it after she tries.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It took my wife a little while to get into the idea of using a strapon. We talked about it for a while, and then finally bought one from tootimid. Took it slow. LOTS of lube, LOTS. OMG, it was amazing and still is to this day.

• Members
It took my wife a little while to get into the idea of using a strapon. We talked about it for a while, and then finally bought one from tootimid. Took it slow. LOTS of lube, LOTS. OMG, it was amazing and still is to this day.

I agree, I still jerking off to the memories when my wife did me with one. Been a fantasy for ages, I enjoyed it but have to get her to do it more. It gave me an education on how to be more gental and sensitive with her when I doing her anally or orally. I think if you want to give you had better learn to recieve first

Glenn

• Members
I have been playing with anal toys for some time now when my wife is not around. I am trying to talk my wife into using a strapon on me. She is very hesstiant about the idea. She will use small didlos on me but will not use a strapon. I think she is scared that this will replace our sex live. I love making love to my wife and strapon sex will never replace the great sex we have but sometimes I want her to be in control of the pleasure. It also feels great. Any suggestions.

My wife loves to fuck me with a strap on. Our harness has a vibrator that stimulates her clitoris while she fucks me. We usually cum together as she fucks me and gives me a handjob. She gets so hot with lots of dirty talk.

• Like 1