Official Community Forums Home

Weight Loss For Sexier Bod

Shypuppy

• Members

have you checked out sparkpeople? (www.sparkpeople.com) It's a free website that has many of the same tools as weight watchers and it is great. I am also trying to lose weight right now - about 50 more pounds to go!

Thanks for listing the website!!! I'm trying to loose weight, and this is helpful. My biggest thing is temptation (go figure!!). So, I'm drinking more water, eating more apples when I wanna snack, and when I get an urge to snack, go and clean something!! LOL

• Members
So, I'm drinking more water, eating more apples when I wanna snack, and when I get an urge to snack, go and clean something!! LOL

great strategy! I use apples too but I think I should start cleaning when I want to snack!

• Members

I would volunteer to motivate you on the exercise part but you would only end up hating me. I normally find all those little buttons to make someone mad and I doubt that would be the motivation you would want. I do hope you don't drop any weight too quickly as it is a very unsightly thing to have flabby pouches of skin in these places. Please maintain an exercise regimen while losing the weight to prevent this problem. Meal planning that includes measuring your portions, counting calories and most of all sticking to your plan will get you where you want to be. As long as it is within reason that is. Just maintain your health above all else!!!!!!!! Don't starve or dehydrate yourself to get there! If you need encouragement you know where to find us! GOOD LUCK!