Official Community Forums Home

Honesty Always Was The Best Policy.

littlemissnonamegirl

• Members

I guess I'm just really really really upset because I hate liars, and people who are dishonest. It hurts me because when you're not open and straight from the getgo, you really do put other people's feelings on the line and it's all shit you can't control...but the lies grow bigger and you almost lose track of your lies because you just keep doing it and doing it that nothing becomes true and reality and your sick twisted imagination world bond. You took me down in the process and because of you, I have to live with a lot of misery and unhappiness because you couldn't be honest. Because of you, I'm not going to be able to ever trust guys again, because of you I canot be happy with myself because I'm going to think someone is lying to me.

This whole situation, is far too much to explain... I seriously couldn't begin to explain, but the bottom line is, I hate liars...they put the damper on things. I wish I could just once find an honest guy. Is that so much to ask for?

Sorry, thanks for letting me vent...

• Members

I am sorry its sounds like someone hurt you very badly, while I don't know your

exact situation it happens to the best of us and there is no was to stop it, I myself can't stand liars either and

there seems to be more and more of them.

It may not seem like it right now or for a long time but this will become a learning experience for you good luck!!

• Members
There are honest men in the world. Some of us live by a very high standard.

I know there are...

and I need to just search a little more.

And high standards are good, whether I'm worthy or not is a different situation.

Thanks IHA and froggystyle, and poon, and thurs, for your comfort and thoughts, I'm hanging in there.

• Members

I hate to see that we have all been tagged as such by the actions of one person in your mind. I do hope you come to see where this is not the case at all. Yes there are a lot of guys that fall into your statment but for the most part I think there are many of us who are likely not in your age group who fall into that other group. Not all of us treat ladies this way and I hope one day you will see it!

• Members
I hate to see that we have all been tagged as such by the actions of one person in your mind. I do hope you come to see where this is not the case at all. Yes there are a lot of guys that fall into your statment but for the most part I think there are many of us who are likely not in your age group who fall into that other group. Not all of us treat ladies this way and I hope one day you will see it!

To pappy and others, i know not ALL are like this. and I dont think thats clear...it's more I just dont trust the ones in my age group. I'm sorry if it came off otherwise.

You are totally correct. Honest IS the best policy! Shit, I'm STILL finding people my age that love to lie, play games, and use until your usefulness has come to an end (when I learn to say no is usually when I am deemed "rotten"). Some people are better than others, at hiding how they TRULY are, until it's too late. Then, not only does it hurt, but it's also something that pisses me off.....being fooled like that.

The only good thing that comes out of something like that, at least for me, is learning how to be a bit more assertive, learning how to say NO, and meaning it. And also learning how to handle something like that again.

I'm sorry someone treated you like crap. Want me to slap some "Tyger" on their ass? LOL *Hugs*

• Members
You are totally correct. Honest IS the best policy! Shit, I'm STILL finding people my age that love to lie, play games, and use until your usefulness has come to an end (when I learn to say no is usually when I am deemed "rotten"). Some people are better than others, at hiding how they TRULY are, until it's too late. Then, not only does it hurt, but it's also something that pisses me off.....being fooled like that.

The only good thing that comes out of something like that, at least for me, is learning how to be a bit more assertive, learning how to say NO, and meaning it. And also learning how to handle something like that again.

I'm sorry someone treated you like crap. Want me to slap some "Tyger" on their ass? LOL *Hugs*

Lol thanks Tyger, but trust me I believe the outcome of our relationship was enough to teach him a lesson on what he's missing out on. :) and I can't believe people are like that, i mean women AND men anyone. just so wrong. People should just be honest and straight with each other, the world would be a lot better off in some instances. gAH.

Thanks again =] I might take you up on that offer after all lol.

• Members
Since I was your age, I've wanted to believe that people are basically good, which also pretty much means that they won't lie to you either, right? Yep, we'd all be better off if everybody was honest with each other. (I can't tolerate a liar, either. We would be called "idealists.") And you can believe anything you want to; but be prepared to get your kicked in the teeth alot. (Say the "realists.")

Everybody lies (little ones, big ones). And sooner or later, the truth always comes out. And it hurts. I'm so sorry what's-his-name hurt you so badly. :( Nobody deserves that; but as long as we're alive, it's unavoidable (for both sexes).

I agree with what alot of the responses here, especially Tyger: learn to say the word "NO," & don't be shy about saying it. You'll find out exactly how interested someone else is in you AFTER you say "NO." You sound like a real sweet person worth getting to know & being treated right. You treat yourself that way & you'll find someone else who will, too. ;)

Aw thank you tig, that was really nice. I'd like to think of myself as a kind considerate person. You, and everyone else here seem like that as well, and hey I mean being an idealist may in fact be bad, in the real world lol...but in my mind it's nice...I understand white lies and stupid fibs, but I feel like the big juicy ones are what kills me. The lesson of the...rest of my life...lol is going to be NO. say NO. and don't trust anyone as far as you can throw them, UNTIL you get to know them. In both cases with females and males.

Thanks soo much for listening. greatly appreciated. you all have no idea. it's nice.

• Members

First, let me say, I am sorry for whatever you are going through. I know I'm young and everyone thinks that I have no experience with love and being hurt, but I do. One thing I have learn is that not all men are that way. You will find someone who will love you and treat you like the queen you are. When I was younger, I used to lie to my dad all the time, and he would tell me that I hurt him so bad when I lied to him. I never understood it, cause how could a lie hurt someone. But my last relationship, all my boyfriend did was lie, and I started understanding what my dad was talking about. I know your hurt but everything happens for a reason. I know that is probably the last thing you want to hear. I hope things get better soon. I will pray for you. And remember, better times will come.

Always and forever

Kelli

• Members

I don't think you came off in any way other than you intended. I just wanted you to see that we are not all that way. And Tig is right we do have to tell small fibs at times. You know those famous mankillers like "Do I look fat"? or the millions of others that women use to put idiots in the doghouse. Any of us who have been in a relationship for more than 2 seconds know the right answer to give in these areas. The standard answer in the stated case is "NO, honey if you turn sideways you would disappear in this light"! But I don't think these are the things you are speaking of. In this day and age it seems that every idiot out there thinks they are some sort of "Old School Player"! Unfortunately they know nothing of the game they think they are playing!!!!!

• Members
I don't think you came off in any way other than you intended. I just wanted you to see that we are not all that way. And Tig is right we do have to tell small fibs at times. You know those famous mankillers like "Do I look fat"? or the millions of others that women use to put idiots in the doghouse. Any of us who have been in a relationship for more than 2 seconds know the right answer to give in these areas. The standard answer in the stated case is "NO, honey if you turn sideways you would disappear in this light"! But I don't think these are the things you are speaking of. In this day and age it seems that every idiot out there thinks they are some sort of "Old School Player"! Unfortunately they know nothing of the game they think they are playing!!!!!

Tis true, and I can definitely see where the little fibs or whatnot are put into use. But personally, just from experience, I'd rather have it all be open and straight forward. Even if it can be a little hurtful, because at least I know where they stand and aren't just telling me what I wanna hear. I wish I could definitely meet someone like some of you men here, you guys really do care and seem to know how to treat a woman.