Official Community Forums Home

So Pleased With Myself

thunderchild

• Members

I have been with my husband for nearly 15 years. I have never sucked him completely off.....until Friday night. We were very in the mood and were giving and receiving oral sex and I just thought sod it and went for it!! I hated the taste but swallowed it all. He is still getting a hard on 2 days later thinking about it, he has always wanted me to do it!

• Members

VERY GOOD! See, married 15 years and still finding ways to learn and gratify each other! Just the fact that your man is STILL getting hard thinking about it should tell you what a gift you gave him! Congratulations on trying something new and for giving pleasure to your man!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
I have been with my husband for nearly 15 years. I have never sucked him completely off.....until Friday night. We were very in the mood and were giving and receiving oral sex and I just thought sod it and went for it!! I hated the taste but swallowed it all. He is still getting a hard on 2 days later thinking about it, he has always wanted me to do it!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I GET MY BEST REWARDS AFTER SWALLOWING.I LOVE THE TASTE OF HIS CUM AND IF I DIDN'T I WOULD STILL SWALLOW ,BECAUSE I KNOW HE LOVES IT.ORAL

• Members

Isn't it awesome!! Being able to do that for him. I had almost that same story not too long ago, and mine did the same as yours, and couldn't quit smiling for days...Now, just walk by him and lick your lips, it's great watching his reaction... :D;)