Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin Amazing Cockring

Nuri

• Members

TLH2115-6main.jpg

When I got my hands on this little bad boy, the first thing that struck me was the AWESOME packaging. An attractive woman staring open-mouthed on the front with the line “touch me, fuck me” around a sample of the material used to make the product. The rubber feels really soft and nice – excellent.

The back of the packaging went event further:

“Wrap the inner wring around your cock and the outer ring around your sac[sic] to fuck forever and hit the wall when you cum.” I was a little surprised that there were no exclamation points to drive the point home. I'm not sure I've ever felt the desire to “hit the wall”when I cum but it was an amusing idea.

After this scan of the packaging it was time to release the Cyberskin. It kind of looks like a one-eyed smiley face with the eye-hole for your penis and the smile for your scrotum. It also comes with a small rectangular vibrating unit for insertion in the “three long cyberskin flaps” designed to “hit her clit while you thrust.”

If you get the sense that I was a little skeptical and amused by this product you're absolutely right. But there's a reason to test them my friends, a very good reason. We were tired on Saturday night but still felt it was our duty to put the Cyberskin through its paces.

After some appropriate and pleasant preliminaries, it was time to don the Cyberskin. A word to the wise, a little lubricant would have made this much easier. I don't know what I was thinking but tugging this thing on over dry (and hairy) skin is NOT a good idea. While we were putting it one – and turning on the little vibrating box – we joked about the packaging and wondered just what the Cyberskin held in store.

We next began our formal testing. As we tested the product, my wife's eyes opened wide and she smiled broadly. She kept asking that I push it harder against her – which I very willingly did. While I enjoyed the vibrations just fine, it was clear that she was REALLY enjoying them. Now she didn't cum with this but that was partly our fault. In fact, she said that with a little more time and effort she could have (hey, we were both tired, what can I say?).

Our second session with it was even better than the first – great fun and pretty effective (well, maybe I didn't “hit the wall” but that was never a goal for me . . .).

Obviously the shape and construction of the device limits the number of positions where it will deliver the biggest bang. It's definitely gonna work for many of the most popular coital configurations though. I've read that some people have concerns with battery life and I'll be honest, I haven't used it enough yet to be able to say how long they last. The bottom line though is that we're big fans of cockrings AND vibrators and this one pairs to two up quite nicely.

[Note - this is sold under several brands - including Hustler. The one I tested was sold under the X-Rated brand.]

And, please remember, that when using a Cyberskin product, unless it specifically says that it's safe with ALL types of lubes, DO NOT use silicone lubes with it!

Great review! I loved the amused comment about hitting the wall!!

• Members
And, please remember, that when using a Cyberskin product, unless it specifically says that it's safe with ALL types of lubes, DO NOT use silicone lubes with it!

Great review! I loved the amused comment about hitting the wall!!

Thanks Tyger - I'm traveling today but will check the packaging when I get home and will let everyone know the score in terms of lube for this product.

• Members

So I just checked the packaging for this product but it makes no mention of lubricant of any kind. If I were you, I'd follow Tyger's advice and avoid using silicone with this. And if I were you I'd also grab one of these, strap it on and go to town.

Nuri

• 1 month later...
  • Members

TLH2115-6main.jpg

I LOVE this ring. LOVE it. Did I tell you how much I love it? This was our first ring, and being cyberskin it was really neat to see something that mimics human skin. Not perfectly, but darn close.

The ring uses 3 cell batteries L1154 that are included, and there is a small red plastic tab between the batteries that stack like a pez dispenser in the compartment area. You need to remove this to get the batteries to work. The cover to the battery compartment slides off and there is a mini dial on there to adjust vibration.

And the vibrations. OMG they are so intense. But with the way the toy is designed I liked it on high. I'm a girl that loves hard vibration.

The ring is yellow with three appendages (flaps) that vibrate the clit and a double ring area, one for his shaft and one for the boys.

We used water based lube, since it is cyberskin you can't use silicone. As soon as he was hard, (which wasn't long) due to some great oral, :P I slipped the ring over him and turned it on.

We tried it missionary style, he was loving it! He said his whole cock was vibrating which it was, and it nestled great against my clit. My first orgasm hit in a couple minutes and I came again when he did, about 5 minutes after we started.

This was awesome. We shut the battery off, and waited hugging and kissing and talking about how good it was, and then we went for round two. He flipped the ring and I flipped over for some doggie, and I came again, this time took a bit longer for me, but it was still great. I loved the fact that it was wireless, no distracting or tangling wires.

Clean up was easy with a wash with antibacterial soap. My husband said his penis was still vibrating 10 minutes later lol, but he loved it too. He said he loved the feeling of the ring encircling him, making him feel like he was swollen and the way it hugged the boys.

For our first ring I will have to say I loved this, and we both are fans of the ring!

Amazing Ring

• Members

my husband and I have been talking about getting a cock ring, and I believe when we go to buy one this will be the one! The reveiw is GREAT on this product and I can't wait to order one and give my reveiw hehe! I am so glad you guys do this! This is the entire reason we DON'T buy toys, you CAN'T return them, and I don't want to spend money on something that doesn't work the way I thought it would. Wow this site is just AWESOME!

I was wondering, do you have to put the other ring around the balls? Or is that optional?

• Members
my husband and I have been talking about getting a cock ring, and I believe when we go to buy one this will be the one! The reveiw is GREAT on this product and I can't wait to order one and give my reveiw hehe! I am so glad you guys do this! This is the entire reason we DON'T buy toys, you CAN'T return them, and I don't want to spend money on something that doesn't work the way I thought it would. Wow this site is just AWESOME!

I was wondering, do you have to put the other ring around the balls? Or is that optional?

Totally optional, but I bet he would like it ;)

• Members

So just how stretchy is this? My husband is soooo not into anything remotely uncomfortable (ho hum) and I am thinking of surprising him with something like this soon. I would definitely try this with a little oral foreplay and then try to slip it on while he was distracted, otherwise he'd probably feel it was too silly to use!

Also - Does this limit the length you can insert? ie does it keep you from being able to insert the penis as fully as if you didn't have it on?

• Members
So just how stretchy is this? My husband is soooo not into anything remotely uncomfortable (ho hum) and I am thinking of surprising him with something like this soon. I would definitely try this with a little oral foreplay and then try to slip it on while he was distracted, otherwise he'd probably feel it was too silly to use!

Also - Does this limit the length you can insert? ie does it keep you from being able to insert the penis as fully as if you didn't have it on?

It's very stretchy it stretches easily over my fist. First off, I would not recommend slipping it on while he's distracted. If he's not willing it can ruin it for you and him. And there really is no way to slip it on without him knowing. I got hubby hard with some oral, lubed him up with waterbased lube and slipped it on, he adjusted then we went to town. Incredible orgasms for me, that were very easy. I love clit stim and he loved the feeling. Good luck!