Official Community Forums Home

Help With Getting Wife Over Disgust Of Oral

• Members

Alright guys, take it easy on me cause i'm new here

a little background......

My wife and I have been married for 8 years. We have an 8 year old and he makes things very challenging.

I all of those 8 years she has NEVER finished the job. She has started many times but as soon as she gets the taste, she gags. Tried to get her to do the mints, she won't. I have finished the job for her many many times and love to do it. I think that she has a fear of sexual juices becase after I take care of her she won't kiss me. I don't get it. I'm very kinky but she won't budge.

Help

Bugs

• Members

Me and my hubby have been together 15 years and last Friday was the first tim I "finished him off" I have to say the taste made me gag but I will try again with it, I am getting some flavoured lube and its been suggested to keep a can of coke handy!

For some women, the taste as well as the lack of control when the cum shoots in the mouth is a real issue.

As far as taste goes, I hope you read this forum, and see the suggestions listed here to try and make your cum taste a little better. Smokers, drinkers, and those that like strong foods (onions, garlic, brocolli, coffee), have more pugnent, bitter cum. I've even noticed a difference in my smell *down there* when I eat onions (which is rare). And I noticed it a day after I ate the onions too.

I didn't do my first "swallow" until I was about 26 or so. I never really thought about it before that, and also thought that the smell/taste was EWWWW!! Now, I don't. I've done it, but my husband smokes, and I don't like that at all, and he knows it, so I don't swallow for him anymore. He wasn't bad tasting when he quit smoking for about 2 yrs, and I was willing to do this for him. He knows WHY I won't either.

There are also many tips on here, especially in this forum, on how to try and get over the gag reflex too. I would encourage you and your wife, to read it together.

One of the most important things to remember is not to pressure her, or "guilt" her into doing this. If she's willing to try, learn, and experiment, that's a BIG plus. You said she's started too, but gags. This is a good sign, the willingness to try. It now sounds like a bit of a mental block. She needs to either learn to let go, maybe have the suggested drink next to the bed to wash out the taste, or use some flavored lube, or oral sex gels like the Good Head Oral Delite Gel Sample. This is a flavored gel specifically designed to add a lil' flava to the act! I have the cherry stuff, and I LOVE it! It also does help "kill" the taste somewhat too.

Best wishes!

The variety of condoms out there seems almost limitless nowadays!! I hope you're able to find something that works for you, and that you take the time to read over the forum, and are able to find a solution that works for you.

• Members

It's like some foods that you "acquire" a taste for. lol. Seriously. Watch what you eat before she gives you a BJ because some foods DO affect the taste of semen. Example: Eggs, some seafoods, Onions, garlic, broccoli, cabbage make it taste bitter. (I PROMISE). To make it taste sweeter try pineapple juice. Any juice for that matter because most are high in sugar content. You could also try to eat more cinnamon. It usually takes about 2-3 days before it actually secretes into your semen. Good Luck!