Official Community Forums Home

What's Wrong With Him

tyatwin2

When me and my man first started having sex it was good and exciting he would cum first and i would be waiting for mine but there was a lot of foreplay so i didn't mind as much. Now it's like he just climbs on top, cums and i left waiting for my turn. and getting a second round out of him next to impossible. he's not insensitive, he's not selfish, he's just not satisfying me sexually anymore. how do i tell him that without hurting his feelings. I mean i don't just lay there i ooh and aah in the right places but doesn't he know i'm not that into it anymore.I don't know what to do, we are best friends, we talk for hours but i want a satisfying sexual relationship.

If you're best friends, and can talk about anything, then this shouldn't be that much different. If you're going thru the motions, and maybe faking it (don't know if you are), then how can he know that he's not doing it for you anymore? Most of the men on here will agree with me here, men like a direct approach. They're not mind-readers. If you don't tell them, how will they know? It's not like they can plug into your mind and read it, and it's really not fair of us, as women, to say "Well, he should KNOW." No, he can't unless you tell him.

Everyone has a sexual ego, so maybe you could start by saying something like "well, you've had yours, now you need to finish me off" right after he cums. Say it sexily, not with an attitude. He should take the hint. If you say that a few times after he cums, he may get the hint. If he says he "can't", or is "too tired", then there's a major issue. Or suggest one night, that he can't cum until YOU do, and that you will let him know when you do. As a reward, you will allow him to cum after YOU. If he can't control that, he gets punished......that sort of thing.

If he still doesn't get it after all that, come right out and tell him that he's neglecting your orgasm needs, and that he needs to buck up, literally, and please you. It's not all about getting his nut. It bears repeating: sex is adult play. BOTH players should be having fun and feel satisfied afterwards!

Best wishes!

• Members

I agree with Tyger. If you are best friends you should be able to talk about anything! There are ways to talk to him about it without making him feel bad. Communication is the key to not only a relationship but your sex life also. Talk with him about it, if you don't he will never know, men aren't mind readers, just like we aren't. Let him know what feels good and what doesn't and when your close to climax and what he can do to get you there.

Best of Luck!! Please update us!

• Members

As is typical I find myself in line with Tiger. Men do not have psycho abilities in these matters. It shouldn't be a large jump to tell him what is going on. You must reign this in before it goes any further!

• Members

You should probably sit down and tell him. Its always best to tell the truth before things get bad (in any situation). Its not fair that he always is satisfied and you aren't. Is his ego sensitive? Would it really hurt his feelings if you told him?

• Members
Thump him in the nuts !!! :)

HAHA! There's your solution! :lol:

• Members
I also feel Tyger's recommendations were very good, so I won't restate them. Communication is a vital part of any relationship-- all aspects of that relationship. So I, too, feel you need to talk with him about it. After you two have had the chance to discuss the problem, if things don't change over a period of time, then you can "thump him in the nuts!"

Perfect answer!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I noticed you said you ooh and aah in all the right places -- that's probably why he hasn't realized what's going on. So definitely follow Tyger's advice; and drop the fake sounds so the poor guy knows when he's not doing what he needs to!