Official Community Forums Home

Passion Wave Stimulator

Mikayla1

• Members

SE0652-11main.jpg

I am SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED to tell you all about this new dual action vibrator! It is not your ordinary dual action - oh no ladies - this first of its kind, uniquely designed dual will provide you with waves of passion that you have never tried before!

Let's begin with the size - this bad boy is a respectable 7" of insertable length and a wide 1.5" around. It is large and in charge! THe material is a soft, smooth TPR (a rubber-like material) that is hypoallergenic and easy to clean and care for. This dual has a typical 'rabbit' clitoral stimulator - but it is much longer than many on the market - which provides excellent clitoral sensations. The controls are on the base - the left side up/down buttons control the shaft vibrations and the right side up/down buttons control the clitoral stimulation.

The best and most unique characteristics of this toy is that instead of the shaft rotating AROUND, it sends RIPPLES or WAVES up and down the shaft! I was soooo totally psyched to try out this toy - I just knew it was going to be a wild ride!

With my hubby out of town, me and my new friend were going to get to know one another. I inserted the 2 AA batteries into the removable base controller, then snapped it back in. Very easy indeed! I washed it off (always wash your toys before and after you play!), got some water-based lubricant and settled down to play! I turned on the vibrations and was intrigued with the way the shaft waves began. Looked like fun. I began to rub the shaft up and down between my vaginal lips - it was a very nice, subtle feeling. I turned on the clitoral sitmulator and teased myself. Then I was ready to insert. This is a long toy, but it is soft and fairly easy to insert.

I inserted my new friend and began to gently push it up and into me. I then turned on the vibrations again and I was blown away by the unique feeling! Because the shaft sends ripples up and down and back again my insides felt like they were gently getting stroked up and down by a thousand fingers. I turned on the clitoral stimulator and had an orgasm in just a half minute or so! It was that powerful and THAT unique a feeling! I continued to play until I had many orgasms and felt sated! It was AWESOME!

If you are a girl who likes dual actions - you have GOT to get your hands on this new dual - you will love it! It is filling, satisfying, unique and very erotic! The clitoral stimulator is powerful and effective! The material is soft and sensuous. This is a great toy for any woman wanting to take her play to a new level! If you have never had a dual action before - why not introduce yourself to the world of duals with this new design? I guarantee you will love the ride! Catch the Passion Waves and take the ride of your life!

Passion Waves

Good idea Kat! Doesn't he still owe you something for breaking a bullet of yours?