Official Community Forums Home

Men In Women Clothes

Dannie0648

• Members

Hey whatever makes you feel good is my motto, my husband would probably if I asked him. He's a burly kind of all male hairy chested he man so if he did I know we'd both be cracking up. It's not a turn on for me at all, more of a comical play kind of thing. But if wanted to for his sexual arousal, absolutely. I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all.

I love wearing his boxers and stuff they are extremely comfy. Plus my ass looks better in them then his does. :P

• Members
LOL thats a good offer. Oh you're raiding his dresses, nice. Women don't usually know that straight men can pick out cute clothes. I showed my g/f some shirts and shoes that I want to get and she agrees that they are cute. The best place that I think has some the cutest shoes is Skechers.

Everyone's always shocked that my DH isn't gay

• Members
Everyone's always shocked that my DH isn't gay

Why because he is who he wants to be and wears what he wants? I'm not gay or even Bi-sexual but I cross dress. I do it for sexual arousal and because women's clothes are cute and very comfortable.

Aiden now you know men love boxers over briefs. I want a pair of Egyptian cotton boxers, those would be so nice I would only take them off to wash. So I would have to have 7 pair.

• Members
Why because he is who he wants to be and wears what he wants? I'm not gay or even Bi-sexual but I cross dress. I do it for sexual arousal and because women's clothes are cute and very comfortable.

Aiden now you know men love boxers over briefs. I want a pair of Egyptian cotton boxers, those would be so nice I would only take them off to wash. So I would have to have 7 pair.

Well partially the crossdressing (which is more gender expression than fetish for him), partially because he's incredibly stylish even wearing boys clothes, partially because of the long hair, the makeup, the lack of interest in girls with big boobs, his tendency to gesture when he talks, his walk (yes he has a tendency to be "swishy")

• Like 1

• Members

So he likes to be feminine is what you're saying? I don't see anything wrong with that. I say whatever makes him happy is what he should do. This is not relevant but I love landscaping and I have always wanted to be a cop, so I'm thinking about if it's probably I might do both.

• Members

I have to agree with this topic although I not cross dressing other then borrowing a few cloths from my wife like her yoga pants to wear around the house. I am always looking for cloths that look good on her, she has no sense of style. I feel women for the most part are horriable dressers for themselves when it comes to looking sexy. I seen few ladies that can do it well consistantly.

I did try on a mini skirt I bought her, it was comfortable. wife got alittle worried but then she gotten ok with me and my likes like pegging and tasting my own cum during sex. I trying to get her dress better more often cause I get turned on seeing her in a mini skirt in general. One way for me to tell if it will fit is if I try it on and I been caught more then once by her dad( who worked at walmart) in the ladies section with cloths in hand and wife not with me. When I first met him i was holding up a dress to myself looking at it and asking the wife how it looked when he walked around the corner.

Anyway sorry to inject, ya'll keep this going.

Glenn

• Members

Hey Hey Glenn you're back. Welcome back. can I p.m you? Glenn you can inject all you want everybody on here loves you. Oh man that had to be embarrassing. Mini-skirts are hot looking but they don't look like something I could sit in without having issues.

• Members
So he likes to be feminine is what you're saying? I don't see anything wrong with that. I say whatever makes him happy is what he should do. This is not relevant but I love landscaping and I have always wanted to be a cop, so I'm thinking about if it's probably I might do both.

Hehe, I'm not so much saying that he "likes" to be feminine so much as he simply "is" feminine, and no worries, i have the exact opposite of a problem with it ;)

I do love me them girlie boys

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Not to long ago I dressed up for my wife. Thigh highs, heels, schoolgirl skirt , panties and bra. It was one of the hottest nights we have had. She was a little weirded out at first but soon became very comfy with it, especially when she put on the strap on. I now love wearing her , nylons, skirts, heels, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
LOL oh yeah that is true. I don't have silk panties yet but I know what you mean because I own a thong. I love my thong but I can't wear it at work due to I'm in landscaping.

You can't wear your thong becuase your in landscaping? I quess I don't understand, all I wear is thongs, and they are male not female thongs, and I'm in farming and retired military. I wear them because they are totally comfortable, keeps everything in the right place but feels like your not wearing anything. As far as wearing womens clothing, twenty some years ago Di came home and handed me a teddy and stockings from Fredricks and I have to admit by the time I got it on I was so excited that there wasn't enough material to cover my hard-on and I was leaking gooeys everywhere. Why should women be the only ones to enjoy beautiful silky and lacey things. Once and awhile a guy needs to feed his softer side, ecspecially when it turns his lady on so much. It's all in the name of good fun, and sex, which should be what life is all about. ;)

• Members

Maybe Santa will bring you some!

And no of course because someone cross dresses doesn't mean they're gay. Orientation and sexual stimulation are two different things.

• Members

I'm bent over or squating alot and having a boss or a co-worker walk by and see panties hanging out of my pants that will freak the shit out of them. And all 3 of my boss know my family.

Oh yeah that is very true. I'm bi-curious and it's not from cross dressing. Cross dressing just adds to the heat of things and make it easier for me to find partners female and male.

• Members
Don't know that I want to see my hubby wearing it, but come on.....we all know that Tim Curry in Rocky Horror was smokin'!

I agree!

• Members
Not to long ago I dressed up for my wife. Thigh highs, heels, schoolgirl skirt , panties and bra. It was one of the hottest nights we have had. She was a little weirded out at first but soon became very comfy with it, especially when she put on the strap on. I now love wearing her , nylons, skirts, heels, etc.

danb, I should try that one. My wife got abit hot and active with the occassional strap on and really loved watching me blow her cock that I wonder what would happen if i tried alttle cross dressing in the bedroom. Might be a hell of a night

Glenn

• Members

I have Korn, and only got upset when he looked better than I did :lol:

• Members

LOL :lol: That's too funny.

Ok I have question that deals with the subject. My friend has a gay friend and yet he dislikes cross dressing. I asked her to ask him if I could cross dress when I took them to lunch today and he said no. Can anybody explain this cause I'm confused as hell as to why he dislike it? :huh: It just doesn't make sense, he's gay but dislikes cross dressing all together.

• Members

Honey, he can be gay but it doesn't mean that all gay men love cross dressing. Some gay men are feminine and some aren't. Some like cross dressing some don't. It's the same with straight men, some like anal, some don't. If you do doesn't mean you are gay. Some straight couples practice anal, doesn't mean the male has a gay wish. Or when a female gets oral doesn't mean she is always wishing it was a female doing it.

What you like isn't defined by your sexuality if that makes sense.

Cross dressers are usually not gay by the way. They just like to wear transgender clothes.

• Members

Well now I realize that I shouldn't have said this. Honestly I don't know why i posted it because I don't care what people think. He likes it he likes it he doesn't he doesn't. I don't know the guy and don't plan on getting to. I'm a cross dresser and I'm not gay. I can't of feel bad for him he seemed scared. I almost was going to see if might be interested in some things but then I thought no his mind isn't mature enough and he might not want someone.

• Members
:rolleyes: I wear my wifes panties sometimes, even when we go out, it is fun, sexy and a turn on for me and her, I have worn her panties when have had sex, both sexy and critchless ones. If it makes you fell good and excited and you get laid afterwards, why not, womens panties materials fell better and make your junk look bigger too.

• Members
Well now I realize that I shouldn't have said this. Honestly I don't know why i posted it because I don't care what people think. He likes it he likes it he doesn't he doesn't. I don't know the guy and don't plan on getting to. I'm a cross dresser and I'm not gay. I can't of feel bad for him he seemed scared. I almost was going to see if might be interested in some things but then I thought no his mind isn't mature enough and he might not want someone.

You're right Korn, it takes alot of guts to talk about things that society sometimes makes you feel is not normal. And it takes maturity. You show that in your posts. You are able to unwrap your mind from what is the expected "norm" and that's not something some people 30 years older than you are able to do.

Don't worry about your friend. You do what's right for you. That's all that matters.

• Members

Yes it does take guts and maturity. Thank you. I was teased a lot when I was little so I know what it's like to be judge, and getting teased opened my mind that it's not fun to judge. I now have a saying that I tell myself when I cross dress out in public, I'm sorry to all of you people who have a problem with the way I am dressed; just ignore me. Most likely we will never met or see each other again. I don't care what people think, I care what my friends think because I care about my friends. If they don't like cross dressing I won't do it. Which is why I love TooTimid, everbody on here that I have encountered doesn't care that there are guys who cross dress.