Official Community Forums Home

Men In Women Clothes

Dannie0648

Ok guys I'm in no way a cross dresser ok. How many of you guys would dress up in her clothes if she asked you to ? Well mine did and to be truthfull it was fun and a very exciteing . Like to no what you wore for her.

• Like 1

• Members

Pshaw, this is just good fun sometimes. My wife has dared me to wear her little grey teddy. I did, she got turned on, it was fun.

Just for kicks on another occasion, I was folding clean laundry and she had a summer dress in there. I grinned evilly, slipped it on, and walked out to the kitchen where she was cooking. I got a mighty fine compliment after her fit of laughter subsided that I looked better in it than she did.

Thurisas.

• Members
I got a mighty fine compliment after her fit of laughter subsided that I looked better in it than she did.

Thurisas.

Yah, except you don't have the boobs to fill the top right, dear. ;)

• Like 1

• Members

That's okay sweetie, you have more than enough for the both of us...and I love them. Oh, yeah, and I love you too ;)

Thurisas.

• Like 1

LMAO!!! OK, since I know these people, and what they look like.......OMG!!! LMAO

• Review Team
.....we all know that Tim Curry in Rocky Horror was smokin'!

I also agree..lol. My oldest child's father used to wear my nighties for me. It's just a fun and spontaneous thing to do. I think it's sexy for a man to be so comfortable with his own sexuality that he's willing and able to do that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Lol, I was thinking Rocky Horror as soon as saw the topic. Hubby's tried on various items more for kicks & giggles. He doesn't have the chest for it. :P He's a big burly guy, so it's more amusing than a turn on. But smaller guys in drag is pretty hot.

• Like 1

• Members

I don't think she photographed it...I just don't remember. I'll leave it to her to let you know. The ball's in your court, Valntyn.

Randy.

• Members

a bit off topic, but just thought id say...

guys in girl pants is sexy!!!

• Like 1

• Members

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW ... Yes I would dress in her clothes if asked... trust me guys it is all in fun and there is no need to feel like your manhood is in jeopardy.

To be honest, some things just kinda feel good... remember the old commercial, " nothing beats a great pair of legs" even if they are on a man..... Who ever said Tim curry was smokin was right , but they havent seen me in drag.

I guess it would depend on the guy & the clothes really. I mean, there was one guy I knew, and he was cute, and, as a joke he put on a skirt. He would've been ok, if he didn't have the facial hair going on....LOL

Most of my past boyfriends have been more on the "pretty side", and would probably look good in some women's clothes.....

• Members
My ex got me to wear her French maid costume to clean the house. Was tough cleaning in heels. But was fun, although I loved her wearing it more.

MY EX HAD ME DO THE SAME NOW IM ALWAYS WEARING WOMANS CLOTHING I LOVE IT

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My boy does it for me all the time. It's not a kink for him, but he's gender queer and very femmy anyway, and I have a thing for boys as school girls, so last time I had him as this sort of rock n' roll school girl (He's the bass player/vocalist of a goth band) he looked so hot. I seriously need to find him a maids outfit, and a nurse outfit *plots*

• Like 1

• Members

I am into wearing women's clothes. I am slowly letting my friends know about it tho. I just told my best friend and she got so turned on. She said she loves guys who cross dress, it's her turn-on. I own a few things but I'm adding more. Costumes are definitely in the near future(french maid, naughty nurse, ect).

• Members
I am into wearing women's clothes. I am slowly letting my friends know about it tho. I just told my best friend and she got so turned on. She said she loves guys who cross dress, it's her turn-on. I own a few things but I'm adding more. Costumes are definitely in the near future(french maid, naughty nurse, ect).

Not 1 thing wrong with wearing her sexxy silk panties, they feel fantastic! (lucky women) but never, NEVER! wear them while roofing a house. you'll spend more time putting your boy back in where he belongs then working and not to mention your work mates thinking your play'n with your self?

• Members
Not 1 thing wrong with wearing her sexxy silk panties, they feel fantastic! (lucky women) but never, NEVER! wear them while roofing a house. you'll spend more time putting your boy back in where he belongs then working and not to mention your work mates thinking your play'n with your self?

LOL oh yeah that is true. I don't have silk panties yet but I know what you mean because I own a thong. I love my thong but I can't wear it at work due to I'm in landscaping.

• Members

I LOVE TO WEAR MY WIFE'S PANTYHOSE IN FACT I HAVE A PAIR ON RIGHT NOW. OH HOW SEXY TO FEEL THEM ON MY LEGS

• Members

Aha nothing like pure comfort. My current g/f has a ton of soft clothes and I love soft stuff, so I'm going to be borrowing an outfit every time I'm over there. She told me as long as A) I leave my clothes, B) return what I borrow washed, and C) she gets to see me in it twice that she doesn't care. I haven't worn pantyhose in a long time thanks for the reminder.

• Members
Aha nothing like pure comfort. My current g/f has a ton of soft clothes and I love soft stuff, so I'm going to be borrowing an outfit every time I'm over there. She told me as long as A) I leave my clothes, B) return what I borrow washed, and C) she gets to see me in it twice that she doesn't care. I haven't worn pantyhose in a long time thanks for the reminder.

Hehe, I let my hubby borrow my stuff all the time on the condition that I can raid his closet too (He has some incredibly cute dresses)

• Like 1

• Members

LOL thats a good offer. Oh you're raiding his dresses, nice. Women don't usually know that straight men can pick out cute clothes. I showed my g/f some shirts and shoes that I want to get and she agrees that they are cute. The best place that I think has some the cutest shoes is Skechers.