Official Community Forums Home

Sex On Vacation...

• Members

Are we just screwed out of sex for a whole week? I'm kinda at a loss... we have always stayed at a time share resort on vacation that is 2 bedrooms, full livingroom, 2 bathrooms, ect so this we never an issue. How ever next month we are leaving for 12 nights taking the kids on vacation and the room will be a single hotel style room w/ 2 queen beds and a trundle pull out bed. I guess we could put the kids to bed sit wait in the quite till they fall asleep then head for the bathroom. but the idea of them waking up wondering what mom and dad are doing in the bathroom together in the middle of the night worries me... any suggestions???

• Members

hey are you stalking me! LOL j/k your answers are great to all my questions!!! i stated in my intro i'd have a lot of them! And i'm glad to get the answers, i guess it'd be kinda a fun challenge to try to have quite sex! also w/ the room set up the trundle bed is on the floor by the door so we could put our almost 8 year old on that bed on the floor then we'd probably hear him moving around before he could see us and then the 2 others in the bed next to trundle who are 5 and 3 and who are the deep sleep kinda kids! LOL I just wasn't sure it was ok to be doing it in the room... or if we should always move into the bathroom i'm sure we will some times for hot shower sex but not all week long. this is the family vacation we'll have 'our vacation' w/ plenty of vacation sex over the summer!

• Members

I wrote an entire article, just on this specific subject....have a look:

Love On The RUn: Sex on Vacation

• Members
If you are used to naked gymnastics and tarzan yells,

OMG this is hilarious I couldn't even finish reading your response for a good ten min!!!!!!!!!!

As far as sex on vacation or with the kids in the room, there is nothing like a pillow over

your head to stifle the moans and screams or whatever you so desire!! Hubby and I have

been caught more times then I can count!! Usually I pretend to be asleep and hubby deals

with asking the kids to go play or go do something so mommy can rest LOL After they are

asleep you should be all set slip in to the bathroom and have fun find a sitter service and

enjoy your days, and hide under the covers for quiet and sneaky sex (which can be erotic)

Have a great vacation!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

sorry, double post!!

• Members
I am not sure how many parents would feel the same, but my hubby and I do NOT take showers together when we are at home (while the kids are up), or on vacation, and here is why:

(1) If the kids are small enough to not know that Mommy (a girl) and Daddy (a boy) are showering together NAKED, and therefore ask a ton of questions about it, then we can not leave them alone for 20 minutes or more to shower while they are unattended.

(2) If the kids are old enough to watch tv or entertain themselves while we shower, then they are definitely old enough to know that we are both naked in the shower together. Kids (at least MY kids) are not stupid, and want to ask a lot of questions that may not be appropriate to answer.

So, no...if the kids are awake, no showering together for us. IF they are asleep, we may sneak one in then. Since my kids are light sleepers, especially when not in their own beds, I would say we would more than likely skip the shower (as it could wake them up), and do it on the floor (with towels of course!)

• Members

Tell him to throw his paycheck under the bed and when you go after it he should seek inspiration! At least you would be able to hide there if the kids should stir. He, on the other hand, would be somewhat vulnerable until he remembered that he was naked on the floor looking for his check so he could pay the hotel bill!!