Official Community Forums Home

Women's Bodystockings

perkynipples

• Members

I have seen a number of bodystockings on lingerie sites. What do men think of those..........especially the sheer or lace kind? (They sort of remind me of feet-ie pajamas I used to wear as a kid............only with a sexier slant to them.) Do men find them sexy? And for the women who wear them, are they comfortable to actually sleep in?

• Members

I've had two...one lace, one all sheer. The lacey one made me itchy. The sheer one was wonderful, but didn't last very long...got holes in it too fast for my likings.

• Members
Big daddy,

I thought they all came with open crotches! I assume that's so if you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, it's less hassle???!!! Right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ummmmmmmmm? Not really, but I guess that would work too

• Members

I love a woman in a body stocking. to me, they are very sexy because you can see everything, but it is still not just bare naked skin. It adds the arousal of having something on, but being totally sexually available. I also find that some women with body issues like them for the fact that they still cover all the parts they don't want to sag or pooch. There are some very sexy stockings out there.

• 1 month later...