Official Community Forums Home

Toe Sucking?

bigdaddy

• Members

I do NOT enjoy toe sucking...it is a long story, but to make it short I had a boyfriend who would insist I suck his toes for hours and hours and hours...needless to say I am turned off to it now. It is just something that gives me the willies....one of my very few turn offs!

Mikayla

• Members
I do NOT enjoy toe sucking...it is a long story, but to make it short I had a boyfriend who would insist I suck his toes for hours and hours and hours...needless to say I am turned off to it now.  It is just something that gives me the willies....one of my very few turn offs!

Mikayla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mikayla,

Maybe you should let someone suck yours, I think you would enoy it.

My wife really likes it, makes her so wet.

• Members

I enjoy it but have never had mine sucked on. I can't say that I would like it, I find womens feet a turn on(as long as they are clean and nice), especially in a pair of 5 inch plaform high heels!

Just my 2 cents on this.

• Members

Seeing that I've had a foot fetish since I was in pre-school (yeah, I looked at feet even then) that I do it on occassion. I say occassion, b/c some toes (I only such girl toes) just repulse me, as do their feet. I'm obsessed with the concept of what the perfect foot looks like...maybe that's why I'm becoming a podiatrist...for real.

It can be a turn on for me, but only if the feet look good, real good.

I've never had mine sucked and never want to. It disgusts me, just the thought of it. It just seems wrong...well out of place.