Official Community Forums Home

How Common Is This?

synirr

• Members

I have picked up a new partner who is extremely inexperienced, and infact yesterday was his first time with a woman. I have been having a lot of fun teaching him new things, but that's beside the point... the first time we had SI, he came very quickly, which is to be expected for first-timers, and I was ready to take a short break and go for seconds after a few minutes... but he stayed hard and came twice more within what couldn't have been more than a 15 minute timeframe! :huh: How common is this?? I was under the impression that this was nigh impossible for men! Am I mistaken? The second orgasm occurred literally one minute from the first! Upon my expressing my surprise at having witnessed this, he said that's how it has always been and it's not at all uncommon for him to come 3 times during a single masturbatory session.

I am fascinated, and I admit, a little jealous! :lol:

• Like 1

• Members

I am assuming your new friend is a bit young - maybe under 20? The reason is, 'boys' or young men have a much easier time getting past the refractory period, and oftentimes can stay hard and continue on. This usuallly changes as they get older (DAMN IT!) and they need more time to recoup! You are very lucky indeed (I am jealous and remember the days when I had a partner who did this!) and I will just say it is not rare, per se, but it sure ain't common!!

Have fun!! :lol:

• Members

My second husband had some issues with premature ejaculation, but he could stay hard and ejaculate three or more times in a short time period. He was in his 40's, and I can't imagine what he was like in his 20's!!!

• Members

i dated this incredible guy who would cum and keep going and he was young but older than me? yeah i siad that right. haha, anyway it made for some amzing hours, then there was another guy who would just stay hard and not cum for over an hour and just keep going and that actually bothered me more than the guy that just came 3 times and kept going. i guess it was because the one that wouldnt cum made me feel like "ok why cant i make him cum?" i would just enjoy it and keep making me jelous we should hear more of this "student"

have fun!!

Sabrina

• Members

Interesting, thanks for the replies everyone. I'm not quite robbing the cradle with this one Mikayla, he is 23, hehe.

I dated a guy who was 8 yrs my junior, so he was 20, and he could go on and on and on....I swore he was a human "Energizer Bunny"!!!

• Members

I could get used to this, hehe! The sexiest thing for me is when I feel my partner orgasm, so when he can do it and immediately go for another.... wow! That pushes me over the edge :D

Apparently he also enjoys dry orgasms too. I asked him about it yesterday. He said he can cum about 4 times in a row, then it's dry orgasms after that... but he can still keep going! Color me impressed. How cool is that? ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mine can come back to back when we just never stop. When he comes he will stay in me for a long time. We spend that time kissing and talking and then he or I will start moving again. Sometimes it's fast on the second round for him, sometimes slower. But he does come multiple times often.