Official Community Forums Home

Hi From Louisiana

ReeRee42

• Review Team

Not sure what to say here. I'm new, obviously. I am a single mother with 2 grown children and 1 beautiful grandchild. I'm 41 yrs old and have been married and divorced 2 times and recently ended a relationahip I was in for 3 years. Now I'm talking to someone new, we haven't made it official "dating" yet, but will soon....hopefully..lol.

Is there any other pertinent info I need to post here? Just let me know. Ask questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. I'm not very shy about things, so ask anything!

I look forward to getting to know the members here better and joining in discussions!

There's no standard intro here, so feel free to give as much, or as little info as you feel comfortable with. I'm glad you found us and am looking forward to seeing some of your postings.

• Review Team

ToyQueen feel free to snag any of the avitars that I put up. Anything in my sigline too, althought I doubt you'll want anything with ReeRee on it..ha.

Thank you for the warm welcomes! I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody better.

Not sure what to say here. I'm new, obviously. I am a single mother with 2 grown children and 1 beautiful grandchild. I'm 41 yrs old and have been married and divorced 2 times and recently ended a relationahip I was in for 3 years. Now I'm talking to someone new, we haven't made it official "dating" yet, but will soon....hopefully..lol.

Is there any other pertinent info I need to post here? Just let me know. Ask questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. I'm not very shy about things, so ask anything!

I look forward to getting to know the members here better and joining in discussions!

• Review Team
Hey... you following me?

Just kidding.... glad you finally got a screen name!

I think you will like it here alot.

HEY!! Yep, I think I'll like it here a lot. Everybody is so friendly and helpful. I would have gotten to do more on here today, but then I broke my foot, so.....LOL. Just call me Grace.

• Members

Welcome I hope you enjoy the board. I would love too redeem your "love coupon" but I see your a Harley girl, thats only because you haven't ridden one that's bigger,faster and smoother.haha I ride a Honda VTX 1800. Welcome.

• Members

Welcome to the board RR. TO HELL WITH THE RICE ROCKETS YOUR ARE ROLLING AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!