Official Community Forums Home

Disapointed

Kat Soup

• Members

I have been trying to talk to hubby and tell him what I want. Wich is hard to do since I'm still working on knowing it myself. But he dose not seem to want to do what I ask , unless it is for him. I know he is under a lot of stess working a lot (280 hrs last month alone) but I just want more! Is it to much to ask for? Just a little please, more then "come on lets go!"

Today we started out a little better I was on the phone when he said "Come one get of the phone and blow me :D " I smiled and said just a min. He started to Play and then I had to get off the phone :P as soon as I do his phone rings and it is work again!! we finaly start getting back to "playing" when he stops and wants to 69, ok sounds good right? but no we get some lube and a toy but I start out on him and him with the toy on me ( not what I want but ok I will go with it) we go for a while then wait so he can stay longer I ask him to do some things to keep me going he dose very little and not what I ask then says get on top (ok I am desarate at this point) so ok But quickly he says "stop I'm comming" ok so I do and he dose any how :( I get back on trying to get me some were and he gets done again!! And he is realy done this time, but not me. and now he is working again. And I am stuck! Then the girls wake up.

It is like this a lot. Am I asking to much? am I being unrealalistic in wanting to feel good too? like I am more then a mom, wife, and Taxie. I know I am not what I use to be but, I want to at least feel disirable or worth the time.

Sorry about all this. But thanks for letting me vent. :unsure:

Kat Soup

• Members

I know some don't agree with this, and that is fine, but it might be time to let your husband know he's not getting his rocks off anymore unless he gets yours off. The plain fact of the matter is that sex CAN be a start to problems in a relationship especially, if like you, one of the members of the relationship is starting to feel less than desireable. Your husband HAS to know how you feel and hints don't work. Hit him over the head with the verbal 2X4 and let him know exactly what the problem is, and then collaboratively come up with a way to fix it.

Thurisas.

• Members

Thur, I agree that it's all about her first. The man that let's this slide will be the lonely man.

• Members

This irritated the hell out of me just READING it! Don't put up with that anymore, make it clear that just as the other two have said - ladies either FIRST or at least SOMEWHERE in there.