Official Community Forums Home

Bullet

newvixen

• Members

It is a sad, sad day today in my world. Early this morning during a playful session, my silver bullet passed from this world. There were no signs of illness. It was buzzing along good and then a stutter. What the heck I thought? Mike looked at me bewildered but it seemed ok. Onward we went and then it stuttered again and passed.

Now I must confess Mike took the brunt of my anger. What did you do to it I asked as I cuddled it protectively to my chest. After much begging I finally let Mike take it from me. Mr. I'm an Engineer I can fix it, took it apart with me standing over his shoulder watching every move. After alot of tinkering, and a few choice words from me, the time of death was called.

I will console myself with the knowledege that it had a good life, in a loving home. I will always think fondly of it because it was my first toy and brought not only myself but Mike many hours of pleasure.

Now I am in need of some retail therapy to ease my pain. A new outfit or two should do the trick. Mike has already been online to find a new bullet for us to adopt into our family. We will give it a good home with lots of love and attention.

In mourning,

Vix

• Members

Should I send new toys in leiu of flowers????

My condolences on your loss - I am sure she is up in vibrator heaven happily playing with all my toys that have gone before!

• Members

Please accept my sincere condolences. I know this passing seems difficult now but you must push through. There will be other bullets, and while they will never take the place of your first, they will bring you joy in similar but slightly different ways. Time will help you heal.

Thurisas.

• Members

Thanks so much for the kind offer but when I got home tonight Mike informed me that my package is on the way with not one but two shiny new silver bullets and a special surprise just for me. Now if he would have just sprung for the overnite shipping!! :lol:

Boy imagine the stories that those toys could be telling up there in toy heaven. I bet they'd have some intersting ones!!

Vix

Should I send new toys in leiu of flowers????

My condolences on your loss - I am sure she is up in vibrator heaven happily playing with all my toys that have gone before!

• Members

Thank you for the kind words at such a difficult time. After some intensive retail therapy I am dealing better with my loss. You are right as my first toy it will always be special but I decided to focus on the positive and be excited to get my new package. After all these will be the first toys Mike has ever bought me. Funny thing is I remember when we first started dating he didn't like my toys. Now I think he is mourning my bullet my than I am.

Vix

Please accept my sincere condolences. I know this passing seems difficult now but you must push through. There will be other bullets, and while they will never take the place of your first, they will bring you joy in similar but slightly different ways. Time will help you heal.

Thurisas.

• Members

Thank you for the kind thoughts! I wil be looking forward to welcoming new members into my toy family. Of course it would help if I knew what he bought besides the bullets but he won't spill.He should know by now I can't stand not knowing. Hmmm, I think I'll have to get the feather out tonight and see if I can torture it out of him.

Vix

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure she lived a happy and satisfactory life.

Have fun enjoying your new purchases.