Official Community Forums Home

Easter Basket Idea......

• Members

I just thought of the most awesome idea of an Easter basket for both of my co-workers. They had teased me when my last tootimid order came in (I have it sent to work because I rent from my parents and they are kind of nosy with the mail). Today, however, I received the puzzle vibe. One of my co-workers asked me to order one for her, and the other one wanted a bullet. :lol: I am creating a monster here!!!! B)

Being the nice person that I am, I give gifts for holidays to my co-workers. I am going to get each of them a small Easter basket and am going to shop here for fillers. I think a bunny and a few eggs would be *quite* apropos. I will order them week by week.....will have to head off Mike the Mailman so they don't find their gifties early!!!! :D

This is one gift that will go to their hips....but in a non-fattening way!!!! :lol:

• Members

Kind of really makes you rethink the whole rabbit and egg thing for Easter doesn't it? Then again, celebrating the return of spring, a most certainly sexually vibrant time, perhaps the rabbit and egg are perfect in the toy sense as well, hmm? Great idea.

Thurisas.

A Tisket, A Tasket, I want a Naughty Basket!!! LOL

Or, how about:

TC114main.jpg

Baby Bunny Vibrating Egg

Good luck!

• Members

LMAO! YOU'RE EXACTLY LIKE THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT I WORK WITH. LOL. LAST YEAR FOR A CO-WORKER'S BIRTHDAY WE ALL GOT TOGETHER AND GOT HIM A BLOW UP SHEEP DOLL.(HE WAS ALWAYS SAYING HOW SHEEP WERE SO MUCH LIKE WOMEN DUE TO A BAD SPLIT WITH A GF). WE ALSO GOT HIM A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIELS. THE NEXT NIGHT, HE MISSED WORK. WE LAUGHED ALL NIGHT TRYING TO IMAGINE WHAT HE WAS DOING. SO ANY WAY THE NEXT NIGHT HE COMES BACK TO WORK. AS HE WAS PASSING BY, WE ALL STARTED GOING:

BAAAA-BAAAAA-(LIKE A SHEEP). IT WAS THE LAUGH OF A CENTURY! WE DO THINGS LIKE THAT TO ONE ANOTHER A LOT. OF COURSE YOU MUST KNOW THAT HE WAS LAUGHING JUST AS HARD AS WE WERE. WE'VE CALLED HIM LITTLE BO PEEP EVER SINCE THEN. LOL.