Official Community Forums Home

Can You Believe It...another Newbie Here

nomers

• Members

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for about a month now and have decided to come out of lurkdom. My husband and I are in our early 30's and have one young daughter. Since having our daughter, hubby and I have (mostly me) have neglected our sex life. Since finding this forum, I'm starting to slowly get back into the swing of things. I have made one purchase so far, a remote egg(haven't tried it out yet, waiting for hubbys b-day later this month), a sparkly pink egg, and the honeymoon package (I think that's what is was). We never brought toys into bed until we got the egg and we finally did it twice in one night and we hadn't done that in years. Can't wait to learn more from everyone, ya'll seem very easy to talk to and understanding.

• Members

Stumbled onto this site. I hope to get into some interesting topics on here. I am married to a great (and hot) woman for the past 20 years. We have a wonderful sex life and enjoy fantasizing very much. We have a few toys we use on each other. Plesae ask me about them. I'd be glad to share that! :)

• Members

Welcome to the forum both of you. I hope that you enjoy everything it has to offer.

• Members
Welcome to both of you enjoy the board. Alright Stu I'll bite tell us about the toys.

Thanx, Chuck!

Gotta say, the one that has two rings (one fits over cock and other over balls and has a vibrating egg in the middle) did something special to my wife. Psssst, I think it was that little clit massaging nub that sticks out from near the egg...

Gotta say, though, that thing feels really fucking good!!! :)

Welcome to the forum! I know how hard it is when you get into "Mommy Mode".

• Members
Thank you everyone for the welcome. This should be fun. BTW~ I'm not married to Stu, in case anyone was wondering :P

Marriage in this day and age is not a major factor. That is a personal choice!

• Members

welcome welcome welcome, i love it here and i hope you all do as well.

Sabrina :kiss:

• Members

I can relate to how you feel right now about your sex life and I think you have come to the right spot!! I hope you find what you are looking for, I know there are some really nice folks here that are always willing to lend an ear or some helpful advice. Good luck!! WELCOME!!

• Members

My wife was really glad to hear that we weren't married, Nomers! lol

Nymph, I don't know how a woman could not enjoy that toy. Whoever invented that gets a bow of respect from me!! :)

Anyone ever tried one of those erotic games they sell at adult stores? I bought one and my wife and I had about three hours of hot fun! I'll tell you about it, if you want to hear...