Official Community Forums Home

My Age

Guest Kitty

Guest Unregistered

<_<

Really having sex is when your ready! Personally I do not think anyone younger than 16 should be having sex. Your body isn't ready! Especially for a female, your body bones, clit and all, are still fragile. If your teen. Just use protection. And make sure the partner is clean too. But it's all on you!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

How old should I be to have sex and how should I shave my self to have it?

Simply put, you are asking the wrong question. It is not and AGE question, there is no magical number (except age of legal consent) to say that you are ready for sex. The question to ask yourself is am i ready for the concequences? If you are asking the question, you are probably not ready. You will know when the time is right for you, at that piont in your life, it won't be a question.

shaving is not a necessity for anything, except maybe a bikini. You will learn over time what is right for you and your partner. I know that many men like it trimmed, many like a hedge, and many not at all. (that gave away alot didn't it!!!) if you do choose to shave, invest in a good personal trimmer and a large mirror.

Lush put it very well.

In my words, there is no age when you SHOULD have sex! It's not like a mandatory thing to do.

It's a question of how mature you are, and are you ready for possible consequences?

Pregnancy, STD's, those just don't happen to "somebody else". Trust me. These are REAL consequences to sexual actions.

Plus, girls do have a tendancy to develop a softer spot for their "first". Make sure that the man you are willing to give yourself to, is someone deserving of such feelings.

Don't do it with a guy of legal age (18) if you're a minor. Like Howard stated, you will brand him as a sex offender for life if you are not of age. That's real too.

I was 16 when I lost my virginity. It was with the guy I wanted it to be with, and I do and don't regret that decision. I regret how it wasn't as special as I had hoped, we used protection too, but this was my childhood sweetheart. And, at the time, I thought he really loved me, and he did, in his own 17 yr old self way I suppose. We broke up cuz he was seeing another girl too, and I told him he had a month to make up his mind which of us he wanted to be with, and he couldn't, so I said see ya!! I never regretted that decision either. We got back together years later, and he became my first husband. THAT decision I DO regret!!! I told you all of this cuz of the emotions that a woman's "first" can bring out in you.

Shaving is a personal choice. All the men I have been with (9 total) have LOVED the shaven me. Though, they really didn't care either way, to tell the truth.

Be sure to think out your first time. Don't do it in the back of the car, or in a hurried way. Make sure you can trust him too!!! That's a biggie right there!! So if you decide at the last minute that you are not ready, he will be honorable enough to stop, and not force you to do something you don't want to do, just so he won't have blue balls!!! Have him help you make a memorable sexual opening for you. You'll be glad you did!!