Official Community Forums Home

I Don't Understand

Well my close friend and I like each other alot ( I know this because whenever we got out and see each other there's always kissing and intense touching/rubbing going on.) I wanna move on to the next LEVEL (sex) and not neccesarily boyfriend/girlfriend just maybe a date here a date there and some good sex. When I flirt with him he flirts back but no sex .He's always telling a mutual friend of ours he wants everything to be right but in the same breath he goes and sexes some other females. Our mutual friends are males and told me the reason why he won't is because he's inimidated by me ? Is there something I could do about this or should I just move on to a new guy and stop wasting my time? Help me please!!!! :unsure:

• Members

I don't think there is ever a standard answer for this situation. He may not want to try anything that may damage your friendship. And a FWB thing may be hard to obtain. It sounds like a subject that really has to be discussed between the two of you and then make your decision. I wish you the best whatever that may be!

I don't think there is ever a standard answer for this situation. He may not want to try anything that may damage your friendship. And a FWB thing may be hard to obtain. It sounds like a subject that really has to be discussed between the two of you and then make your decision. I wish you the best whatever that may be!

thanks that will be taking into consideration

Well my close friend and I like each other alot ( I know this because whenever we got out and see each other there's always kissing and intense touching/rubbing going on.) I wanna move on to the next LEVEL (sex) and not neccesarily boyfriend/girlfriend just maybe a date here a date there and some good sex. When I flirt with him he flirts back but no sex .He's always telling a mutual friend of ours he wants everything to be right but in the same breath he goes and sexes some other females. Our mutual friends are males and told me the reason why he won't is because he's inimidated by me ? Is there something I could do about this or should I just move on to a new guy and stop wasting my time? Help me please!!!! :unsure:

Whoa, wait a minute.....if he's a friend, and intimidated by you, then there's a problem. He may say he wants things to "be right" for the 2 of you to hook up, but, if he really wanted something to happen, then he wouldn't go "sex up some other females". He may like flirting with you, and have you flirt with him, cuz, let's face it, when you flirt, and get flirted with, it feels GOOD!! It's affirmation that you're attractive. And, with a friend, who knows a lot more about you than someone off the street, and they flirt with you regardless, it really really feels good!!

If he's a really good friend, you may want to rethink the whole FWB thing. Take it from someone that's been there, done that: once you cross that line, it's NEVER the same. It DOES change a friendship, no matter how agreeable the situation is. Even if you both agree to move on, keep it casual, you can't really ever shake the whole "we slept together" aspect. Plus, if you have someone new in your life, it's just awkward.

He may not be intimidated by YOU per say, but the thought of messing up the friendship, that may be holding him back. The question now is, are you willing to risk the friendship for casual sex, or do you want to keep the friendship, and just move on.

• Members

He may not be intimidated by YOU per say, but the thought of messing up the friendship, that may be holding him back. The question now is, are you willing to risk the friendship for casual sex, or do you want to keep the friendship, and just move on.

I agree with tyger it's so impossible that he's not attracted and not want to have sex with you

by the mere fact with his responses when ur flirting with him...

I believed that he is keeping your friendship that holding him back not to be tempted

to cross between that line...

But if you think you'd still want him and ur ready to risk that friendship thing between the two of you

I guess it's not a bad idea to try and ask him if it's ok to have sex with him...

At least it lessen the burden of asking "WHAT IF's"