Official Community Forums Home

New Married Female To Site

• Members

53 happily married..lives in a warm southern state....collects dolls from the 50's....7 Grands.....Sexually active with loving husband....he was on here first and wanted me to join....

post-6201-1205025749_thumb.jpg

• Members

I think that you would need to make sure that you log out and then she logs in and vice versa so when each get on you will be signed in under the correct on. Log out is near the top left hand side. I hope that helps.

im waiting for my first toy. i am unsure how my husband will react to the new approach to lovemaking.

would a man feel threatend? i don't want to give that idea because he pleases me just fine

I would post this question in either Beginners, or General Sex Toy Discussions, so it can get the attention it deserves.

Welcome to the site!! I hope that you have fun here, and gain lots of insight!!

• Members

Many men can feel threatened and he may resist at first. I think that you have to make sure that the toy is not a replacement but an enhancement and something different. A toy is never meant to replace anyone and when you explain that to him and how much your emotional and physical connection means when you're having sex with him, he will feel much less threatened by the toy. Not only that, but if you get him to use it on you and he gets to see the reaction and then follow it up with sex, you'll be more relaxed from the orgasms and may be even more sensitive to PIV sex which may lend to more orgasms.

Thurisas.