Official Community Forums Home

Coming From Just Anal

justinlove

• Members

Hey guys, my guy and I have been having anal lately and it's been really great, but there is enough slight dicomfort that I can't imagine ever coming from it alone (I can come from clit stimulation at the same time only). I really want to, the idea gets me so hot I could almost come from thinking about it. So my question is; can you come from JUST anal, or do you ladies pretty much always have to have something else going on, like double penetration, or him fingering your clit to help you along? Just wondering if anyone ever actually just comes from anal alone, and if so, whats the trick (does it just get easier over time to the point where it feels orgasmic?)

• Members

Well, we've only done it a few times, but it has gotten better and better each time. The last time we did it I had already had at least 4 Os and had a plug in before his penis. I didn't come from that, but I was really close. It is still such a new sensation that my brain is having a hard time deciding what to do with it. I'd say that at first I need other stimulation, such as clit, to get off, and that might help you. You will begin to associate the orgasmic feeling with anal stimulation so that you will eventually be able to orgasm from anal alone.

• Members

I haven't visited this site for months.. too busy with work and life, I guess.. but this is one that we've discussed in the past and perhaps needs to be covered again.

Short answer: yes, you can learn to come from anal stimulation alone.

Longer answer: Some people seem to have the knack right away, others seem to 'grow' into it. In my case, I had orgasms from combined anal/clitoral stimulation for a long time before I had my first 'pure' anal orgasm. I think perhaps discomfort (physical as well as psychological) plays into it, but on the other hand, even after having had lots and lots of anal sex for years and years, anal intercourse can still be quite uncomfortable for me at times... yet I still come my brains out every time! One key element for me, I think, was that I was/am very vaginally orgasmic. I think the other key for me in our early anal experiences was that my hb always made sure I came while his cock was still in my ass.. usually before he came, but sometimes after (I've always been extremely turned on by his orgasms, so that helped sometimes), using one vibrator or another. I became conditioned to the idea that every time we fucked in my ass I would come, usually several times. Eventually I found that the pleasure of anal penetration & thrusting was so good that I didn't need a vibe to get off any more. We still use vibrators with anal sex, and I sometimes come with them on, but I really prefer now to come just from the stimulation of my man moving in my ass. Pure anal orgasms are longer, slower, more well-rounded and satisfying than when clitoral stimulation is used.

So my advice is don't worry about how you're coming during anal sex, just enjoy the orgasms for what they are and if you find someday down the road your responsiveness changes to allow purely anal orgasms

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I forgot I started this thread until this very morning, when my boyfriend and i were having lazy sleepy anal and I totally came from just that! I honestly couldn't believe it was possible! I think it was a "growing into it" thing! I am still amazed. He was late for work (oops!).

• Members

Yes it can happen if you have a couple of orgasms under your belt first. It is true you need to be primed before and to the point where you're all out crazy and then it will probably happen. Good luck!

• Members
I forgot I started this thread until this very morning, when my boyfriend and i were having lazy sleepy anal and I totally came from just that! I honestly couldn't believe it was possible! I think it was a "growing into it" thing! I am still amazed. He was late for work (oops!).

I love lazy sex :lol: we use that term too. And yes that's when some of the best orgasms happen when you're totally relaxed.

• Members
I love lazy sex :lol: we use that term too. And yes that's when some of the best orgasms happen when you're totally relaxed.

I think you are right about that! Because it was half asleep sex, he wasn't super hard, either which actually helped me just rage on his dick til I came, without any thought of possibly inflicting damage on myself. He was just as thrilled as me when I exclaimed that I was actually coming from it. He said he might actually use that as his late for work excuse, since the guys at work would actually reward that more than the usual "stuck in traffic" excuse, and might even let him take an extra long lunch break to come home and do it again hehe

• Members

I think once a person is relaxed they can really let go and just focus on the pleasure they're receiving.

We moved into anal last night after vaginal, and even though I'm not a novice to anal, it was a bit uncomfortable at first.

I trust my husband, and you have to, when it comes to something you think is going to hurt. Because when you think it's going to hurt and you anticipate it, you tighten up.

We did it doggie and again spooning and for me spooning is so much more comfortable. He I think prefers doggie, he's a deep thruster, and it's better for him.

But spooning with him in me and a bullet on me gets me off every time.

I also love him in me anally and something in me vaginally. Double penetration while spooning is great too.

Hey whatever works for getting him home for some afternoon delight :lol:^_^

• Members
I think you are right about that! Because it was half asleep sex, he wasn't super hard, either which actually helped me just rage on his dick til I came, without any thought of possibly inflicting damage on myself. He was just as thrilled as me when I exclaimed that I was actually coming from it. He said he might actually use that as his late for work excuse, since the guys at work would actually reward that more than the usual "stuck in traffic" excuse, and might even let him take an extra long lunch break to come home and do it again hehe

Hey, Justinove! Where does your husband work? I would like to apply there... :)

Seriously, though....my wife has cum many times from just anal penetration. I had wondered, at first, if I was inadvertently stimulating her clit while I was tending to her asshole (balls slapping against her clit, for example). But, I found that she even got off a few times when I was just working two fingers in and out of her ass. But, that was few rare occasions.

She loves anal beads. And frankly, I confess, so do I. They really turn me on. I read on some other threads that some guys feel threatened by finding that they like their assholes penetrated after trying it. I don't. I think it's natural. There are pleasure centers built into men AND woman back there. So, guys...don't be afraid of toys. You may like 'em more than you think...

Ok, sorry to get off an a tangent. As for "lazy sex", it definitely is more relaxed. Nothing like getting of first thing in the morning, IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Hey guys, my guy and I have been having anal lately and it's been really great, but there is enough slight dicomfort that I can't imagine ever coming from it alone (I can come from clit stimulation at the same time only). I really want to, the idea gets me so hot I could almost come from thinking about it. So my question is; can you come from JUST anal, or do you ladies pretty much always have to have something else going on, like double penetration, or him fingering your clit to help you along? Just wondering if anyone ever actually just comes from anal alone, and if so, whats the trick (does it just get easier over time to the point where it feels orgasmic?)

We usually have sex for a good period of time[kissing,foreplay,intercourse,g-spot massage,oral].After some very good orgasms I love to suck his penis,balls,and massaging his anus.When he shoots his cream in my mouth I get so aroused that I cum and he could enter my anus without any problem,it welcomes him.I suck him until he is super hard and he then enters my anus and within minutes I explode without any other stimulation.If I or he touches my clit I ejcaulate a fierce stream of fluids.While I'm sucking him he inserts a butt plug which really helps in my arousal.When he takes it out and enters me after so many thrusts he gives me the whole shaft and stops thrusting.My body shakes and trembles and once the penis withdrawls just a little is when I have a very extreme orgasm/s.I thought one time that it was urine,so we head to shower for anal as I do want somewhat clean sheets.I feel more relaxed in the shower and can have an orgasm,ejcaulation and urinate.He has to hold me up I am so weak.Relaxing is the key I believe.Oral