Official Community Forums Home

Sex When Shes Pregnant

buttman331

• Members

c'mon no one has anything to say about this. I think a woman is never more beautiful than when she is pregant. Mine was also much more sensitive to touch. Its been a few years now and we are done having kids. but man was she hot then. not that she isn't now. but I loved every minute of it. the enlarged t&a were nice too. Come to think of it the breast milk tasted pretty good too. I can still work out a drop or 2 now and then. good times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Must admit that when she was pregnant the sex was amazing. A totally different feeling whilst inside her almost like having it with someone else.

Her orgasms where much more powerful too.

The only down side was that she loves receiving oral and whilst she was expecting it was a foul taste but I couldn't deprive her of something she loves so much.

Just curios to know any women's views on this?? Was sex better or worse for you or did you opt to keep away from it cos of worries?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Sex was GREAT when I was pregnant! Everything in me was more alive and sensitive. Pluse I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. I also found that during this time sex was a great way to get exercise and condition all the muscells needed for delivery (we had 4 kids), also helps put ya into labor at the end....

• Members

A topic I can truly take to heart right now!

Sex during pregnancy has been great--especially during my 2nd trimester. I had to be ripped from the ceiling my orgasms were so strong! Not to mention the cravings--very happy hubby indeed!

Jen