Official Community Forums Home

First Threesome

synirr

• Members

I've been involved in a non-exclusive relationship for a little while now with a bisexual guy, and recently we started talking seriously about trying a threesome -- something we were both very interested in. We agreed to go for a guy first, since I am especially turned on by male homosexuality (and we tend to agree on guys more often than girls anyway,) and turned to OkCupid in search of a match. It seemed convenient since we could search specifically for local bisexual men.

We weren't looking for a one-time thing... preferably someone we both would like as a friend/partner to bring into the group. The first guy we met was someone he was really excited about, but that I honestly wasn't incredibly interested in; still, I wanted to meet him in person and give him a chance. He was a nice enough guy, but we all three agreed it just wasn't a good match. That's what initial meetings are for I guess :). The second person we found we were both VERY interested in, and oddly, we found his profile at the same time and sent one-another a link to it simultaneously! We met up for dinner Saturday night and immediately hit it off. Afterwards, we went to my place and watched a movie, then a game of strip poker broke the ice!

To make a long story short, it was incredibly fun and something I look forward to doing again. It was much less awkward than I had expected... infact it seemed to come pretty naturally. Since the original relationship was always an open one and neither of us are jealous people, there was no drama or any such silliness -- just a wonderful tangle of naked limbs and playful touching. I'm certain it also helped that both of the boys are bisexual, not just bicurious; there were no worries of seeming less masculine and whathaveyou. As much fun as the sexual activity was, honestly, I think my favorite thing about the experience was just sleeping sandwiched between two naked bodies. Yeah, a full size bed is not really made to fit 3 people I discovered, but I had this overwhelming sense of happiness and gratitude at being able to experience such a thing. Here were two people, not just one but two, who can just appreciate a relationship for what it is without having to pollute and complicate it, who can have fun with sexuality without it having to be something serious, and who I am happy to say I can call friends. The following morning was spent just hanging out in bed naked, which is one of my favorite things, and to my delight, so much more fun when more people are involved!

Next time I am hoping for more mansex ;)

I'm glad you had a successful & fun night!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Mmmmm man sex!

I'd probably get off just sitting back and watching two attractive males making out....such a turn on >.<

so glad you had fun!!!

• Members

Not sure how I missed this post, but hurrah for you! I'm glad your first tri-experience was such a great one. I hope your future encounters are just as happy, fulfilling and safe as this one was!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I think it's fabulous that you could write such a great review about much- talked-about subject. I, too, could do with some MMF action...it's sound much more exciting than I had imagined.

Hotter than that is MMF with the two males being straight and letting go of their inhibitions. Even if they just kissed.!! OMG, I could soooo cum just watching. Huge fantasy of mine. Especially if the two guys are hot - well, they'd have to be to be with me! ha, ha.

good Avatar pic Pinky.

SEXUALPEAK

• Members

Pfft, two straight guys?? Bisexuals are much more fun! :P

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm going to check that site out; haven't had much luck on Fling.com (well, guys were like a dime a dozen; hard to find women) or Craigslist (the lesbian morality police don't like couples looking for singles and flagged my ads over and over).

• Members

I've had some luck with OKC, it's a pretty good community.

• 1 month later...