Official Community Forums Home

Swings

rcmit

• Members

I'm considering installing a swing (sometimes called love or passion swings) in my bedroom. I've seen some quality swings, ones with full back support, and they look like they would be a lot of fun. I haven't met anyone who has used one though. Any experienced users out there willing to share their opinions?

• Members

I have actually used one about 11 years ago...it was before they came up with all the fancy, dancy new technology. The idea was the same though....suspend your lover in the air, legs spread for easier and weight free access. Besides the reckless spinning that seemed to happen when I wasn't getting pounded, it was a pretty cool thing. You don't have to worry about supporting yourself, your legs are already spread, your partner's hands are free for other things :D and it can be adjusted for different uses, anal, vaginal or oral.

I actually would be interested in revisiting my sex swing experience now that they have newer ones out there.....maybe I should look into it.....

If you have the means, I highly suggest picking one up!

Keep Swinging!

mikayla :D

• Members

I don't have one, but my friends do and they love it! They installed a giant bike hook in the ceiling and when they don't have the swing up, its used for a hanging plant (good disguise since they have kids...lol)

• Members
... They installed a giant bike hook in the ceiling and when they don't have the swing up, its used for a hanging plant (good disguise since they have kids...lol)

There are two types that I've seen. One has supports under the small of the back and across the shoulders. The other is a single piece that extends fully from the small of the back to the shoulders. My feeling is that we could be more creative with the latter since there's no fear of falling between the supports. Stirrups are provided but can be moved or removed easily.

As far as disguising the hook, one site had a fake smoke detector. I wouldn't need this in the bedroom, but it does open up the possibility of having several hooks mounted throughout the house!

The site I'm considering ordering from (I'll only list it since the product isn't available on Too Timid) is passionswing.com.

I think that I may have just found our Christmas present to ourselves!

• 2 months later...