Official Community Forums Home

Some Ideas?

triedntru

• Members

I was wondering, Is there anyway that is better/cleaner to use after doing anal. My husband and I try it, but are unable to complete it at the moment. But once you do that, there's really nothing else you can try that we have found that doesn't kill the mood. :angry: Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :P

• Members
I was wondering, Is there anyway that is better/cleaner to use after doing anal. My husband and I try it, but are unable to complete it at the moment. But once you do that, there's really nothing else you can try that we have found that doesn't kill the mood. :angry: Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :P

Not sure what your question is. Are you asking how to get clean after anal? How about a shower together?

My husband and I usually save anal for last. After oral and intercourse we move to anal. Or keep anal for just it's own time.

Never switch from anal to oral or intercourse without cleaning up. Or use a condom for anal.

• Members

I think you are asking about going from anal to regular sex - as in you have to stop the action to clean up? If that is correct, then I mirror the advice here, make sure you are having anal last. If you want to have anal AND vaginal - then pick a nice toy to have anal with, place a towel on the bed to place it when you are finished, and then you can use him to go whereever you want. Or, try the DP action with a toy and him.

The important thing is not to go into your vagina with anything that has been in your anal canal - it is dangerous - so you have to pick and choose what order you want to proceed. Or, as suggested, shower in between can be very fun!

Aiden said what I was going too: use a condom for anal, then you can just whip that off, and go to vaginal sex. Usually, when doing anal, guys won't feel THAT much of a difference, since the anal canal is soooo tight anyway. He just needs to be sure it doesn't slip off before going to your vagina.

Personal wipes really don't get you thoroughly cleaned, so, you're either gonna have to clean up before (helping him clean his cock off can help Keep The Mood), or save anal for last.

• Members

No need to kill the mood, just change the location. Anal to vaginal should never be done due to the risks involved. But the shower is a great place to transition after such an attempt!