Official Community Forums Home

Glass Ruby Experience

• Members

Okay, I did submit a review for this, and it has been posted. But just in case you don't want to go find it, I'll review here. I have since used it several more times, and I can definitely say that the Ruby is my favorite toy in the box. :kiss:

This is a big toy, so beginners probably shouldn't go for the Glass Ruby. This bad boy has a diameter of about 1.5 inches. However, I do recommend that you go get a glass toy. There is nothing like them! They are so smooth and slippery, and they are actually nice to look at!

Okay, so some of you may have seen my earlier post mentioning that I'd been sick when it arrived. I couldn't stop looking at it and touching it. It is so different from the plastic and silicone of my other toys! When I finally felt well enough to try it, I was so eager to use it that I almost didn't need lube; I highly recommend using lube with every insertable toy. One of the nicest features of the Glass Ruby is the ring at the end. It really helps you keep a hold of the toy once it is all lubed up and slippery. Plus, it comes in handy when you are washing it off. I tend to be clumsy, and I've already banged Ruby on the floor, counter, faucet, and sink. But the ring helps me to keep from dropping it. Glass toys are much more durable than you'd think, but a long fall onto a hard floor probably isn't the best thing! ;)

What about the experience? Mindblowing! :o Ruby is so big that I didn't really even need to move it much. I like to grab the ring and sort of twirl it around. I like to warm it up in hot water before I use it, but even at room temperature is a very unique feeling. Personally, I don't like cold toys, but I know that many people love that feeling, and it is easily achieved by putting it in the refrigerator or freezer. Plus, for a little vibration, I just take my bullet and put in in the ring!

Overall, this is the best investment in sex that I've made. This toy will last pretty much forever if treated correctly. It is glass, so it is super easy to clean, and it won't wear out like a vibrator or some other toys. Plus it is easy on the eyes; more like a work of art, so you won't get tired of looking at it.

I am so glad that this toy was the perfect glass piece for you!! Kuddos on your purchase!!