Official Community Forums Home

The Purple Massager

trina2008

• Members

TO_spicemain.jpg

The purple massager

Well when I first opened my box from Tootimid I was very curious about the massager. It looked very unusual, to say the least. I kept trying to figure out how besides sitting on my hubby’s back that this could work like I wanted it to.

Let’s start with the specifics, this vibe is a bullet and connects by wire to a back massager. The problem I had with massager was that it is made of very hard plastic. Not really something you would want to use to massage any sensitive areas. The massager takes 4 AAA batteries and to be quite honest it is very loud, so if you have a roommates or guests, turn up the radio if you don’t want them to know what you are up to.

But while the vibe makes a lot of noise, it is very powerful. Within seconds of placing this little bullet on my clit I was ready to have a powerful orgasm. Which if you look at it isn’t that what a really great toy is about.

I would recommend this vibe to anyone who isn’t bothered by the noise, and who doesn’t intend to use the massager for any delicate parts of the body. It is very easy to use and is good for anyone who from beginner to experienced users.

purple massager

Do I see nubbies on the bottom of the controller? Does that vibrate too? I guess a little more clarification.......

Too bad this is so loud, gotta love the dual usage stuff!!

• Members

Tyger,

Yes there are nubbies on the bottom of the massager, but like I said in the review they are made of a hard plastic. Not exactly something you would want to use on any kind of sensative areas. Yes, the massager vibrates as well that is where the batteries are located and you just plug the bullet into the massager. Truly, it is very powerful and someone wants just a very powerful bullet then this is great. I think I was just disappointed that the massager was such a hard piece of plastic and very loud. But like I said, If you don't care about noise then this is perfect. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough about the massager.