Official Community Forums Home

A Gem

dscn

• Members

hey guys this popped in my head no pun intended. I was wondering while a women is pregnant can she swallow from a blowjob and will that affect the unborn. After the birth can she still swallow too with the breast feed and all

any insights will be nice. thank you in advance.

• Members

Unless you have been living on toxic waste there is no reason your cum should hurt her or the baby in any way. It's really such a small amount anyway that even if she was sucking you off several times a day it still wouldn't add up to significant levels. I read somewhere years ago that there were actually amino acids or enzymes or something in it that were actually positive for a growing fetus, but then again it was a fictional story! I just know I never stopped during my pregnancies and my kids turned out amazing! Keep on enjoying yourself.....a positive, satisfying relationship will go miles in keeping mom and baby healthy and happy!

• Members

This almost sounds like the man who wonders if he's putting dents in the baby's head during intercourse. Many first time fathers do worry about this.

• Members

There is absolutely nothing bad in semen that can harm her or the baby. Contrarily, semen does contain beneficial enzymes (not tons mind you). After birth it is also perfectly fine to swallow ejaculate. In fact, oral sex for the man is a great way to pass the time until you can have sex again!

Mikayla & everyone else pretty much covered it all.

Even if it's an "out of curiosity" question, always feel free to aks it! After all, how will you learn if you don't ask.

Plus, it stands to reason, that if a woman isn't suppose to drink caffiene, and watch her diet while pregnant, swallowing semen isn't much different, just in smaller amounts than what a woman would eat at a meal or snack.