Official Community Forums Home

For Those That Gush/squirt... How Do You Keep The Bed Dry?

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Nothing much better than a squirting lady and or lady's three at a time mmmmmmm

That would be a treat!

• Like 2

• Members

i had an experience with a squinter and it a treat, we had to buy a zipper mattress protector for the mattress and we had a special blanket more like a moving blanket, and have a stack of towels made for this, and a  back up supply of them at all times, we have made it more than 1,2 or 3 times or more.  with the one your with so it can be both exciting and a mess.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

This is so simple.  Absolutely LOVE the Liberator Throw.  Worth every penny! 
I am 75.  Only my second partner.  But at age 74  I started to be a squirter.  At first  I/we thought I was just super wet. Then he saw it.  The throw makes it so easy.  Sometimes it only takes a wipe down.  Other times, a washing.  It is beautiful, and soft.  If we plan, I usually pin the corners down to help keep it in place. If completely spontaneous, it is quick to throw on the bed, or couch, OR....

Invest in your relationship. It is worth every penny! 

• Like 2

• Members
8 hours ago, niagra said:

This is so simple.  Absolutely LOVE the Liberator Throw.  Worth every penny! 
I am 75.  Only my second partner.  But at age 74  I started to be a squirter.  At first  I/we thought I was just super wet. Then he saw it.  The throw makes it so easy.  Sometimes it only takes a wipe down.  Other times, a washing.  It is beautiful, and soft.  If we plan, I usually pin the corners down to help keep it in place. If completely spontaneous, it is quick to throw on the bed, or couch, OR....

Invest in your relationship. It is worth every penny! 

Good for you niagra

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My second wife was more than a squirter, she had gushers! When my wife warned me she could have gushing orgasms we invested in a heavy duty plastic mattress cover right before we got married! Then after we had been  married  a few months we came up with an idea instead of always having to wash sheets whenever we wanted sex, we removed the sheets and just had sex on the mattress cover- talk about something so simple turned out to be more fun than we expected.  Once she had a powerful gushing orgasm we would hold each other close while kissing each other - rolling all over and in her love juices that splashed almost  everywhere on the plastic cover while licking each other tasting her sweet nectar which brought on another wet orgasm.  By the time we were both spent we were covered head to toe in her natural slick juices!  Why didn't we stay married? Moving to a state where we went from two incomes to one (mine) and then coming down with Cancer and no income and permanently out of job, my wife couldn't get the meds. she needed and we decided it was better to go our separate ways for the sake of her health issues! My wife without her meds. could die, me  - I had my health issues covered for serving our country! I have to admit I miss those wet slick times we had sex!

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

My second wife was more than a squirter, she had gushers! When my wife warned me she could have gushing orgasms we invested in a heavy duty plastic mattress cover right before we got married! Then after we had been  married  a few months we came up with an idea instead of always having to wash sheets whenever we wanted sex, we removed the sheets and just had sex on the mattress cover- talk about something so simple turned out to be more fun than we expected.  Once she had a powerful gushing orgasm we would hold each other close while kissing each other - rolling all over and in her love juices that splashed almost  everywhere on the plastic cover while licking each other tasting her sweet nectar which brought on another wet orgasm.  By the time we were both spent we were covered head to toe in her natural slick juices!  Why didn't we stay married? Moving to a state where we went from two incomes to one (mine) and then coming down with Cancer and no income and permanently out of job, my wife couldn't get the meds. she needed and we decided it was better to go our separate ways for the sake of her health issues! My wife without her meds. could die, me  - I had my health issues covered for serving our country! I have to admit I miss those wet slick times we had sex!

You still have some great memories

• Members
4 hours ago, tiger48 said:

You still have some great memories

Doggie style was even better when she gushed a whole lot more than being on her back and having her juices flowing over my hard pole and dripping from my soaked balls onto the plastic cover then slipping and sliding into all that wetness! Yes those were fond memories of us swimming  in her pussy juices that were in puddles on the mattress cover! I never knew how much a woman like my wife could spray so much woman cum from her body!

• Like 2

• Members
46 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Doggie style was even better when she gushed a whole lot more than being on her back and having her juices flowing over my hard pole and dripping from my soaked balls onto the plastic cover then slipping and sliding into all that wetness! Yes those were fond memories of us swimming  in her pussy juices that were in puddles on the mattress cover! I never knew how much a woman like my wife could spray so much woman cum from her body!

I sure wish I could experience that just once to create my own memory

• Members
5 hours ago, tiger48 said:

I sure wish I could experience that just once to create my own memory

Yes it was fun while it lasted, but you don't go around telling your friends especially women you have a stud muffin for a husband that gives you orgasms or even multiple orgasms! I resisted as much as I could when her friends made comments like, "instead of a wiener you have  a big sausage between your legs" and giving me sly winks and flashing their titties at me.  One woman went out all to get me bang her and when she had me in her locked office and showed me her cute shaved kitty my male urges took over and all resistance flew right out the window! She added that I wasn't leaving till I satisfied her "kitty kat"  or she was going to tell my wife that I had my way with her anyway! I said "I'd tell her how you seduced me and showed me your womanly charms"  her friend's response " before you did any repairs you came in my office kissed me and then dropped your pants and I couldn't help but jump on you seeing your proud and joy standing at attention and who is she going to believe?" I gave up after that comment and let her friend have her way with me. My wife didn't know that one of her friends that she told how good in bed I was, was getting satisfied by the same hard rod that was satisfying my wife, only difference my wife's friend was not a squirter - she just wanted my cock to squelch the fire between her legs every now and then! What was even more bizarre it was my wife who started this mess to begin with when her friend asked my wife if I could fix something in her office, little did I know what needed fixing was between her friend's legs! My wife up to our divorce had no clue I was screwing one of her friends and one time not only did I screw her friend about an hour later I had sex with my wife! That was like something you read about in the old Penthouse Forums, but to my defense I found out my wife was screwing one of our neighbors who was taking "Viagara" and could stay harder a lot longer than I could and there were tell tale wet spots on the floor where she missed cleaning up.  When I asked about the wet spots it was always spilled water knowing that I was not going to put something in my mouth that was laying on the floor! My wife also had food cooking on the stove most of the time to cover up any tell tale smells of just having sex! 

• Like 1

• Members
41 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Yes it was fun while it lasted, but you don't go around telling your friends especially women you have a stud muffin for husband that gives you orgasms or even multiple orgasms! I resisted as much as I could when her friends made comments like, instead of a wiener I had a big sausage between my legs and giving me sly winks and flashing their titties at me.  One woman went out all to get me bang her and when she had me in her locked office and showed me her cute shaved kitty my male urges took over and all resistance flew right out the window! She added that I wasn't leaving till I satisfied her "kitty kat"  or she was going to tell my wife that I had my way with her anyway! I said "I'd tell her how you seduced me and showed me your womanly charms"  her friend's response " before you did any repairs you came in my office kissed me and then dropped your pants and I couldn't help but jump on you seeing your proud and joy standing at attention and who is she going to believe?" I gave up after that comment and let her friend have her way with me. My wife didn't know that one of her friends that she told how good in bed I was, was getting satisfied by the same hard rod that was satisfying my wife, only difference my wife's friend was not a squirter - she just wanted my cock to squelch the fire between her legs every now and then! What was even more bizarre it was my wife who started this mess to begin with when her friend asked my wife if I could fix something in her office, little did I know what needed fixing was between her friend's legs! My wife up to our divorce had no clue I was screwing one of her friends and one time not only did I screw her friend about an hour later I had sex with my wife! That was like something you read about in the old Penthouse Forums, but to my defense I found out my wife was screwing one of our neighbors who was taking "Viagara" and could stay harder a lot longer than I could and there were tell tale wet spots on the floor where she missed cleaning up.  When I asked about the wet spots it was always spilled water knowing that I was not going to put something in my mouth that was laying on the floor! My wife also had food cooking on the stove most of the time to cover up any tell tale smells of just having sex! 

Wow. I've missed out on so much

• Members
6 hours ago, tiger48 said:

Wow. I've missed out on so much

Not really, it wasn't easy having a wife and a gf on the side! My gf always threatening me to tell my wife if I didn't satisfy her sexual desires, thankfully her office was close by that it was easy to sneak off and meet up for a quickie. I was really thinking about telling my wife about this "illicit affair" with her friend when I came up with an idea!  I told my gf  the next time she  wanted to have a quick roll in the hay, make an excuse to come to our house and tell my wife she just wanted to visit and I'll make some drinks or we'll have some wine together! Then you start a very sexy sultry dance and seduce my wife and I into having a 3some! She said "NOT NO, but HELL NO" telling me it was bad enough that she had to play second fiddle to my wife, but there was no way she was going to have sex with me and my wife in the same room - let alone in the same house! After we divorced is when I found out my wife was also having sex on the side with one of our neighbors! I couldn't get mad, because "What was good for the Gander, was good for the Goose!" Infidelity was the least of our worries, it was a major illness that put me out of work and there was no more money for wife's  meds.  and then I couldn't pay the bills either so it was best we went our separate ways. My gf moved me into her house, but we had to be discreet since she had a young teenage daughter and my gf had a spare room that I moved into! That is when I saw the true side of my gf, she was a control freak and I should have known better the way she handled our "AFFAIR!" Since school was still open and as soon as her daughter was picked up for school my gf would open her bathrobe and tell me to satisfy her hot kitty! Sometimes my gf would call me to come to her office and do her again since the morning sex made her even hornier! The thing I wanted most was a blow job, my face was always between my gf's legs besides my manhood, but she refused to pay back the favor! I told my gf if she doesn't start giving me some Oral sex I won't go downtown on her anymore either. Well she wouldn't do that and I kept my word and stopped performing Oral sex on her even though she begged and spread her inviting legs to her opening telling me how much I wanted to lick and eat her, "I told her no!" Of course it led to not having sex anymore as well and then she started finding ways to start arguments. I reminded her we were not married and I could leave anytime! I had a friend who rented out homes that he owned and I told him as soon as one came available I would rent from him! ( I was about to come into some money and I never told my gf) A couple of weeks later my friend  called me about one of his homes that became available and not only that, he helped me move out my gf's house with his pick-up truck and trailer while she was @ work and I was out of her life for good! I never went close to her house or her office again!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My first FWB didn't squirt until after she had a partial hysterectomy. She thinks it was the hormones they put her on. She would have me give her a deep, 2 finger orgasm and boy did she let go. We would just put an old towel on her bed and then I'd put her clothes that I took off over the blanket. After she had a couple, the whole bunch went right in the wash. She didn't always squirt far. Usually 8 or 10 inches but it did kind of spray. Usually got me in the chest and crotch because I would kneel between her open legs and pull her close when I started fingering so our bodies were right close together. Always enjoyed the spray. Sometimes she knew it was coming. Sometimes it surprised us both. I think she got surprised if I did a lot of nipple play while I was fingering all the way in. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/29/2008 at 8:02 PM, Marie Antoinette said:

Yes I know I'm 34 and you'd think I'd have it figured out by now but I just recently started squirting, really it is more like gushing during sex this past 6months.

I guess I am one of the lucky ones that has g-spot O's. But it is everytime we have sex and I will do it several times in a session. Makes for very soaked sheets and mattress..

So I was wondering what you do/use to save the sheets and mattress? Are their any specialty items out there for this?

We bought a mattress pad from Amazon the absolute best. I too gush and it protects the bed .  Copy and paste this in search on Amazon. 

Waterproof Mattress Pad, Dark Colored to Hide Stains, Extra Large 34 x 54 – Quilted, Bed Pad for Incontinence Washable, for Adults and Kids Reusable Underpad

Amazon'sChoicein Reusable Bed Underpads by Inspire

1. Waterproof Mattress Pad, Dark Colored to Hide Stains, Extra Large 34 x 54 – Quilted, Bed Pad for Incontinence Washable, for Adults and Kids Reusable Underpad
  2. 71RSn-bI79L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_
  3. 816rfIdBLSL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_FMwebp_.j
  4. 91BH3QIOOaL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_FMwebp_.j
  5. 51gKc+d9YUL._SY350_PKmb-play-button-over

•  

• Members
On 6/21/2022 at 12:47 AM, Fun4her +me! said:

Oh really!!! Hope your new girlfriend doesn't read this. 

• Members

I'm just picturing sloshing around in wet pussy juice. Seems like fun. My wife and I just put beach towels over the top of the bed and then when finished we can just wash those.

• Members
1 minute ago, Rio said:

I'm just picturing sloshing around in wet pussy juice. Seems like fun. My wife and I just put beach towels over the top of the bed and then when finished we can just wash those.

The pad we use is washable

• Members
10 hours ago, Sassygirl77 said:

Oh really!!! Hope your new girlfriend doesn't read this. 

You are lucky to have a guy that knows how to make you so wet that you can soak that mattress pad with your juices.  Has he licked or eaten you as he makes you gush your juices? I bet you taste very sweet!

• Members
Just now, Fun4her +me! said:

You are lucky to have a guy that knows how to make you so wet that you can soak that mattress pad with your juices.  Has he licked or eaten you as he makes you gush your juices? I bet you taste very sweet!

As for a girlfriend I am looking for another woman who can soak my bed, it is too bad you have a great guy in your life!

• Members
10 hours ago, Sassygirl77 said:

The pad we use is washable

Sassygirl nice profile pick of your cleavage, I bet you love your nipples licked and sucked!

• Members
8 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Sassygirl nice profile pick of your cleavage, I bet you love your nipples licked and sucked!

I bet that helps you get so wet, when he touches your Vagina you explode your juices out of your love tunnel!