Official Community Forums Home

Trouble Getting Fiance To The Finish Line

chobo

My fiance and I have been together for a little over 2 1/2 years now We're both intercourse virgins (our choice) who love giving and recieving oral sex.. I am able to get her to reach orgasm thru oral sex, but not every time. I've spent over three hours down there going at it and she will tell me she is at the very edge of climaxing. It is this edge I need to help guide her over. Other than developing a faster tongue (she likes it fast near the end and my tongue tires out) I am not sure what to do. I know she gets off alright by herself, so I wonder if it must be something I am not doing properly.

I solved this 'O' problem temporarily a while back when I realized that I had begun to set her orgasm as an objective to reach instead of having fun. Once I started to relax and just of enjoying going down on her she had a multiple orgasm! But my change in perspective was a short term fix and now we're back to square one. It also seems that if I stray just one millimeter in any direction down there that I move away from her clit.

Are there any women out there who have trouble reaching orgasm with their partner going down on them with suggestions for me? I'd appreciate the input! :)

• Members

Have you suggested to her that she may, infact, have the same problem you had? If you've already discussed with her what she likes and doesn't like and feel pretty confident that your technique is to her liking, then it is probably psychological, and SHE is the one who has to help HERSELF get over that edge.

• Members

It may be a simple matter of breathing. She may be blocking her own orgasms by taking short breaths rather than letting herself breathe. Also, she may be concentrating too much on the finish and not enough on the pleasure she's receiving just ast Synirr suggested. You can fight this by trying to mix things up a little bit, whether it be to stop and kiss her every now and again or to switch over to hands. Lube, even without penetration, is also helpful as it allows your mouth to stay moist longer over her clit.

Randy.

• Members

Another suggestion, brought to me in reading that she likes it faster near the end... you didn't mention how you two feel about toys. Why not bring a bullet to your play? She'll love it & it'll help your mouth not have to work so hard, bringing everything back to this being PLAY. Good luck!

• Members

I have to agree with the others, try a bullet, and stop focusing on the finish. And yes it happens to me all the time, if the contact area changes when I'm ready, I lose it.

Why not let her help out? 3 hrs? Wow. That's a long time, your poor mouth!

If it were me I'd pull a bullet along in there for some help. That's what the toys were made for.. enhancement.

Good luck, and she's lucky to have such a caring partner.

• Members

3 Hours?! OMG! While that does sound heavenly, even a good thing that goes on that long without changing things up just a little would be hard for her to keep her focus after awhile and she may just be getting desensitized. Do both of yourselves a favor and change your course of action every so often. Different types of stimulation for you both then come back to it.....also, it might just get her going over if she's able to kind of work on you too....69 anyone?

Everyone has given good suggestions. I should mention that we have tried an egg vibrator before with no success. The same issue as my tongue, where she says it gets her to the edge and stays there.

I think the best advice I can take from here so far is to improve my pacing and foreplay time. I guess I should have made clear that I do not spend a non-stop 3 hours licking. My jaw would unhinge! No, I break it up with kissing and focusing on other areas of her body like her ears and neck and lips. But I would guess that a good 1 1/2-2 hours of the time is spent down there.

Thanks tp everyone. I'll be sure to apply the advice first chance I get :)

Plain Bullets themselves don't always work, however, I have found bullets that have little pointed pieces on it, for MORE direct clitoral stimulation, such as:

High Tech Dual Bullet

GK18004main.jpg

Or how about:

Pleasure Bunny Bullet

GK13003main.jpg

Sil touch vibrating egg

to7466-6main.jpg