Official Community Forums Home

Sizzling Salsa

DVD_jkp09main.jpg

Jill Kelly Productions brings you this DVD directed by Skye Blue starring the hot, luscious, boobalicious Alexis Amore, Jenna Haze, L.A. LaMann, Honney Bunny (hey, I don’t make these names up), and more.

Sί, Mami, I think I’ve found a new favorite adult film star in this sexy Latina, Alexis Amore! She has the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen to date! Yes, they’re enhanced, but they’re just perfect for my tastes! In this collection of 5 clips starring Alexis, Spanish is the language of love! Alexis shows off her beautiful tits, shaved snatch, pierced hood, and luscious lips (both facial and genital), awesome oral skills, and her ability to please her lover and herself at the same time.

I loved this DVD! Even though it’s a collection of a small amount of clips, the clips are long enough for you to really enjoy, and they don’t just pop up and start right in. You get a building up to the sex, and some great close-ups, and quality filming. They have colorful sets, and awesome lingerie for the women, tasteful makeup, and some sexy shoes too! Everyone will have something to like about this film: M/F, anal, a female 3-some with toys, pool-sex, couples having sex in the same room, hot bodies, buff guys, and lots of oral goin’ on! This DVD is muy bien!

I give this DVD 2 sets of 5 paws!!

Spice Up Your DVD Collection

April 2008 DVD of the Month

• Members

DVD_jkp09main.jpg

I likes me some salsa - HOT AND SPICY!!!! There is no better name for this super hot taste temptation! I have to admit, I have not seen many primarily 'latina' adult features, and I now know what I was missing! Alexis Amore is one big-busted (I mean B I G), pierced, beautiful, sex vixen. Meeeooowwww!

Jill Kelly brings this collection of hot SALSA-RIFIC scenes to the small screen in a BIG way. The cinematography is very unique - there are a lot of 'mirror' shots - when you see the action as a reflection in a glass door, mirror or glass table. It is a classy way to make a new angle. What better way to see the close up shots of beautiful, shaven snatches, tatoos, big, luscious lips, and we can't forget the big, hard, beautiful cocks!

There is a good variety of sex in these scenes: FFF, M/F, Anal, Vaginal, LOTS of ORAL, toys (my favorite a pink double dildo) water sports and an orgy. What do ALL of the scenes have in common? Orgasm rendering sex - PERIOD! There is nothing hotter than toned, tanned bodies fucking like mad! LOVE this FILM!!!!

In two words: MUY CALIENTE!!!

Mikayla's Rating: 5 out of 5 Os!

Free Salsa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I received this to review, and only got through the first skit. HOT! I can't wait to find more time to see the rest.

• 2 months later...
  • Review Team

Sizzling SalsaDVD_jkp09main.jpg

Alexis Amore is one very hot tamale’ in this short set of five individual Latino infused entertainment vignettes . Alexis is an exotic beauty with flowing dark locks, bronze skin, and curves in all the right places. Her moans of Hispanic ecstasy heat up the scene when Alexis seduces her handsome leading men on the stairs, in the water, and across every piece of furniture they encounter.

Sizzling Salsa was directed by Skye Blue and co-stars Jenna Haze, L.A. La Mann, Honney Bunny, Nick Manning, Cheyne Collins, Billy Glide, Mario Rossi, and Trent Tesoro. Together these actors sizzle in a variety of sexy play as they provide us with captivating positions, sex toys, double couples, anal play, and an all girl threesome.

I was impressed with this DVD for several reasons. First, the film started immediately and I was not forced to sit through the typical barrage of video presale and phone sex ads. Secondly, the camera angles were unique and offered perspectives that I have rarely seen in mass marketed adult films. In addition, there was a responsible use of condoms and safe sex.

Our top five responses voiced while watching the film is below:

• “Now those are nice breasts.”

• “She’s very agile.”

• “There she goes, licking the pants again.”

• “I never thought hot pink fishnet could be so sexy.”

• “That is one fine man. I’d like a piece of that.”

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Review by:

Ladylove

4/22/08

SIZZILING SALSA is a collection of 5 vignettes, each one separate unto itself. 4 out of 5 of them are excellent, and other is just good, because I really didn’t like one of the men. Make no mistake though, the others are HOT! HOT! HOT!!! The flick is directed by Skye Blue and stars Alexis Amore. Alexis isn’t just the star of this flick, she is beautiful, playful, skilled and amazing.

Alexis is Spanish speaking, and let me just say you don’t need to understand Spanish to understand her. She is incredible.

The first two vignettes are a one on one with men, lots of oral and great sex positions in both skits. The first being my favorite, was the most arousing. The third is a 3 way, women only skit with Alexis and Jenna Haze, who are both awesome. The women are very playful with each other, giving/getting lots of oral and masturbation. They make good use of a dildo and superior use of a large double ended dildo. In the fourth skit, Alexis and Billy Glide start off in the pool, but quickly come out so we can really see the action. Excellent oral by both parties, I wouldn’t have expected any thing less. At the end of the 4th set Billy cums on Alexis face as she watches, with open mouth in (what seems like) eager anticipation. The 5th scene is probably my least favorite. There are two couples getting it on in the same room. Alexis and her partner are excellent, as usual, but the other couple just doesn’t do it for me. Again, there is a lot of great oral; the women have to be very flexible to pull off some of the positions they get into during sex.

Even though I didn’t love the last vignette, this movie is EXCELLENT! I loved it. The women are all beautiful and most of the men are…yummy, yes yummy. It’s the only word I can think of to describe them.

SIZZILING SALSA