Official Community Forums Home

Eden Wave Rider

hollybw

• Members

toa8611-6_product_1main.jpg

Eden Wave Waterproof Rider

The Eden Wave Rider has to be one of the prettiest rings I think I have ever seen. This phthalate-free Ride is a beautiful teal color, formed to resemble ocean waves, which roll up to form nubs all over the ring. The largest of the waves are positioned where the two royal blue mini bullets are inserted into the ring, so that the most action is concentrated at the clit and near the anus for women. I love the mini bullet, as I have had a few before already. Therefore, I was thrilled to see two with this ring because they can easily be removed and used separately for masturbation or foreplay. The mini bullets require 3 AG13 batteries each, which are included.

My husband and I have used couples rings before, but only those with wires and a controller, which we always seemed to get tangled up in. Those never stayed on for long. However, with the Eden Wave Rider, we were able to enjoy the ride without interruption - no separate cords or controller. These mini bullets are just like the ones sold on TT, with a small on/off push button. And don’t forget that this Ride and its bullets are waterproof - for us it turned out to be great in the shower.

Though we found this ring to be very comfortable for both of us, the only problem we faced was that, as with almost all rings, it was difficult at times to keep in position. With movement, it would sometimes slip to where the nubs were not hitting the right spots anymore. However, with a quick adjustment, the ring was pushed back into place.

We definitely received more enjoyment from this ring than any other we have ever used. It is interesting to look at, has strong vibes that can be removed for other adventures, its waterproof, there are no wires or controller to deal with, and it is quite comfortable. I would recommend this to others who are in the market for a good couples ring.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5984

• Members

Awesome review :) One question for you on it - is it very pliable? I have never used a ring with my husband but this definitely looks like fun! I just want his first time to be really nice, you know?

• Members

Thanks!!

Yes, it is pliable/flexible. My husband said it was comfortable for him. We really enjoy rings and have many. This one did slip a bit because it has 2 bullets and is a bit heavier than ones we have had before. Most tend to slip some though...

I really like this one because the mini bullets are removable, and cordless bullets are some of my favorite toys to have on hand for many reasons!

Good luck finding something you both like! This one is a nice choice. :):P

Sorry it took me so long to reply - been having LOTS of computer troubles!!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

toa8611-6_product_1main.jpgEden Wave Rider

Get your rubber sheets out girls...cause this wave is gonna cause a flood! Two micro bullets flank the ends of a cresting wave of soft, flexible, blue, jelly like material. Batteries are included, so all you have to do is press the buttons to get started, well, and erection helps too! A small wave peaks at the bottom of the ring, just in line with the rectal area, and the larger wave curves right up to caress the clit. The dual micro vibes offers a nice sensation to the base of the penis, so the girls are not alone with the benefits of this vibrating toy. Many positions are certainly able to provide stimulation for the female “O”, but I found that the girl on top position was the best for a rockin’ ridin’ good time.

With the front wave pressing tight up against my clit with a steady (hard but quiet) buzz, the rear wave nestled nicely against my anus leaving a naughty but pleasurable sensation. Mr. SP liked this one best as it pressed on the underside of his dick, and top of his scrotum. I came fast and hard. I don’t think I’ve every laughed, cried and moaned so hard in my life! Well, you see, I came so unexpectedly fast (and first), that Mr. SP said he wasn’t finished yet. So not allowing me to shut off the micro vibes, I had to keep riding, and coming and coming and coming again!

For such a small and quiet vibe, this one really packed a punch. I think I’m going to take up surfing!! Clean up was a breeze. Well, since I couldn’t move afterwards I made Mr. SP do it. (That’s easy isn’t it??) Seriously though, because it is waterproof, a running faucet and some antibacterial soap cleaned it up quick.

Without a doubt, this is the best couples toy I’ve found yet. Gotta go catch another wave! Hang Ten Y’all.