Official Community Forums Home

Engorged Feeling In Tits

curvacious_lust

• Members

To start, I looove my tits played with, pulled, teased, sucked, WHATEVER. But later, I feel like my tits are engorged and I need to nurse! (I breastfed both of my children). Its not always the time or place to say "baby, take care of my tits"....any of you women have this issue and what do you do?? I even get some "milk" sometimes.

• Members

Are you pregnant? This is the only time (usually) that a woman's body will produce milk, before childbirth and after if she nurses or pumps. Are you sure the substance is milk? If it is not, it could be a sign of infection. I don't want to scare you, but if you have a substance coming from your nipples that you are sure is not milk, it could be a sign of something serious, go to your gyne and get it checked out NOW.

Take care,

mikayla

• Members
Are you pregnant? This is the only time (usually) coming from your nipples

Take care,

mikayla

:blink: Hey Howard-long time no hear........it just hit me- do you own a 45-70? They are a sweet rifle are they not??? take care/peace 12GAUGE :rolleyes:

• Members
Are you pregnant? This is the only time (usually) that a woman's body will produce milk, before childbirth and after if she nurses or pumps. Are you sure the substance is milk? If it is not, it could be a sign of infection. I don't want to scare you, but if you have a substance coming from your nipples that you are sure is not milk, it could be a sign of something serious, go to your gyne and get it checked out NOW.

Take care,

mikayla

Yes, I've had it checked out twice by different OB/GYN's since there is a history of breast cancer in my family (my mother). They say its normal (I had cultures done of it, one said the fluid "appeared normal", but wanted to test "Just in case". And I am faaaaaaaaaar from pregnant right now. Lawd have mercy if I get pregnant now. I broke my pelvis in 4 places before I had my last child and I swore I'd never go through that pain again unless I had to.

And why is 12 guage asking about Howard when he hasn't posted in here???

• Members

I am glad to hear that you have had all those things checked, and that you aren't pregnant if you don't want to be. I have no other answer for the "milky" substance!

I don't know why 12Gauge is posting to Howard here....12 Gauge is a mystery to me??? :unsure:

Maybe ask your OBgyn about the substance??

Mikayla