Official Community Forums Home

Save A Vibrator, Ride A Bull

jesso

• Members

Save a vibrator, Ride a Bull

Some people have dreams about a well endowed latin lover with slick backed hair, a wax mustache and a tongue that rolls R's perfectly. Perhaps the most important part of a proper latin lover is his el toro grande, or huge cock in English. But that's not for me. My preference is for an average to small size lover! Maybe my standards are just lower and I'll take what I can get, four and three quarters of el toro pegueno. Yes, let me introduce you to Julio's step brother, RRRoberto.

One thing he still has going for him is his ability to roll his RRRRRRR's. The vibration modes are fairly strong from this latin lover, which also makes him not a quiet lover. But I like them loud to cover up my moaning! His skin is very silky and soft and tan everywhere. EVERYWHERE. And Roberto is great in taking care of you in the shower or tub.

Ask him to do you doggy style. I loved feeling his ball sack smack against my clit. Because of his pegueno size, he also works great in el culo, or bum in English. Roberto is a thrilling night of mediocrity waiting to happen right at your fingertips.

Say hello to my little friend!

NO1991main.jpg

• Members

that is such a cute review. And THANK YOU for being a woman like me who doesn't need a 8-9 inch penis to make her happy. My husband is average about 5-6 and he makes me VERY happy in bed, but he doesn't get it haha. See size doesn't ALWAYS matter! I might have to get one of those for when I'm away or just in the mood to play....

• Members

I'm with all of you, I personally am not built for huge. I just can't handle it, and it's very uncomfortable for me. I guess I'm just really small in there, which is a nice thing in itself.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRavin' rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreview!! Muey bien!!