Official Community Forums Home

Just Out Of Curiousity...

Guest eminatic

• Members

Most likely the reason behind that would be that many bulk sellers do the same thing. You are never guaranteed what colors you will recieve or how many of each. Rather than to have to keep a backstock of less desireable colors they have to move the merchandise out so that they can keep fresh stock that is less likely to have problems.

• Members

I kinda like the fact you don't know what color you're getting. It makes it that much more interesting when you received what you ordered. :D

• Members

Many times if a bulk shipment of a toy that is available in many colors comes in, they do not mark the boxes with the colors. Other times, it would be nearly impossible to track which of each color is still available. It is much easier, and more cost effective to just go to the shelf and pick out the toy without searching for the colors. This also prevents 'your color' from being out of stock.

Very good question. We have done this for a few products that we have had trouble getting in all colors in the past. For example, the Fun Factory Smartballs are very hard to get in, never mind to get them in the color we need. So, by saying you will be getting a color of choice, this makes it easier for us to get stock in and not have to worry about running out of specific colors.

Rob

• Members

This should be seen in comparison to a dry rotting tire. The company has to turn that merchandise.

• Members

The Sparkling bullets are the same way, three colors and they mention your color will be sent at random. I got to review that and mine was in pink! :P

Guest eminatic

i've always been afraid to buy those items, cuz everything i own is ONE color- its kind of my trademark :lol: i've only done it once and i was lucky enough to just happen to get the color i wanted...someday i'll probably have to expand to more colors though because they dont make many toys in my color to begin with T_T

• Members

Aww, girl you need to expand your color collection! I have pink, blue, black, purple.. :P

• Members

Too much pink for my taste, but it's all good. :P Me, I like a variety. I get bored easily. :P I want a toy in every color and shade, shape and flavor. lmao