Official Community Forums Home

G-spot Orgasm

Noahsmommy87

• Members

Well previous to this site I thought "squirting" was nasty! Then I read a post on here, and inside the post someone posted the link to this article: G-Spot Orgasms

I read the whole article, and then decided to print if off for my husband and I to read. Mainly I was shocked you could have two so I wanted to show him it's real! So I get home Wednesday night, and tell remind him of the papers and he read them. And after he was finished he looked at me and said "well go get your toys" I couldn't believe it. I asked him twice if he was sure haha! He's never really taken to anything that I've prinited off for him! So I grab astroglide, and a little silver bullet and walk back into the livingroom. We began to mess around and when he found my g-spot I knew. We played and I had a clitoral orgasm which was wonderful. And he kept playing and actually only using his fingers! The next thing I know I feel the urge to pee of course, and BAM the BEST orgasm I have EVER had in my entire life! I can't believe other woman aren't telling other woman about these things! I mean seriously that was amazing! It took us about 20 minutes, and the results were amazing! I'll spare you guys all the inbetween of licking my clit and me licking on him. I just had to say I love this site, and just ordered my first order! I plan on writting a reveiw next week on everything! I am so glad I found this site, you've already given me the best gift (learning how to have g-spot orgasms)!!! Just thought I'd share a little of my first experience... We did it again last night, just as good as the first time!

• Like 1

• Members

Congratulations!!

It went about the same way for me... I printed the article for my husband as well. Then he was ready to work, and wouldn't give up 'til I got there! You are very lucky to be able to discover this at your young age - it takes some women years! Good for you!!

• Members

Thanks!!! Haha thats funny we did the samething as far as printing out for our husbands! I am VERY lucky to have found this lol. I still can't believe other woman aren't telling other women about this. I can't lie it's the BEST orgasm I've EVER had! And it actually turns my husband on, which I didn't expect! He said he wants to be inside me when I do it one time because the g-spot swells up and of course makes the hole tighter. But I just bought a g-spot vibe so we'll be busy for a while hah, nah I got it so he doesn't keep killing his poor arms lol! But it's a GREAT thing and I love it, we've actually shared the print out with a few other people!

• Members

I am SOOOO happy for you! I am so glad I could be a small part in that!

BTW, I DO tell other women about this - all the time! I would suggest we all print the article and share it! Then we could all be gushing! :lol:

• Members
I am SOOOO happy for you! I am so glad I could be a small part in that!

BTW, I DO tell other women about this - all the time! I would suggest we all print the article and share it! Then we could all be gushing! :lol:

Well I am glad you could be apart of it as well, and I am SURE there are more experiences you'll have a hand in thru time haha! I love your articles, you def. have a nack for writting those. And yes I believe I will be sharing this with other woman, I mean it's SOOOOOO amazing. Actually the other night I have a silver bullet that has like silicone over it and its a bunny with the ears and all. Well my hubby was trying to get me another g-spot O and stopped playing with my g-spot and focused on my clit with the little bunny and its ears, and I won't lie I squirted!! It was soo good, and I didn't know I could achieve that with just my clit too! Like I said this is amazing, and Chloegirl when you finally achieve it OMG it's amazing. I'm getting a g-spot toy so I'll let you know if it works just as well, so maybe you can just get a toy and it'll help from letting your arms and fingers get tired!

• Members

Yep, you definitely need a partner on this....trying alone my arm gives out on me (but one way or another I shall persevere until I succeed!)

=========================================

It's easier with a partner but not absolutely necessary.

The first time I found mine I was alone with BOB.

Standing, one leg up on the bed, my hand over my behind...

(it's actually a better story than that but you get the drift) ;)

something about that angle, it was gushing down my legs.

Scared me actually, I thought I'd peed, nope! Happens all

the time now, for some reason my switch got turned on.