Official Community Forums Home

Post Shave

• Members

I'm not sure where exactly to post this, but here it goes. I love shaving to an extent, but absolutely can't stand the itch and bumps i get a couple days later. I've used the Surprise Party cream for it, and it's great, I don't get as much bumps, but still get them. What can I do to stay as bump/itch free after I shave. It's so bad, I don't hardly do the whole clean shave anymore, and that's really really sad :(

• Members

Have you tried Coochy Shave Cream? They also make an aftershave spray, which I use and really like.

Hope that helps.

P.S. ALWAYS use a NEW blade, too!

• Members

Hi. I reviewed the after spray awhile back, I have yet to use the cuchie shave cream. My tub's to darn small, I diress. Anyway when you use the spray it will sting if your skin is irritated, but it wil then numb it, in a good way. I can't explain it better then that. I'm off to get rady for my boyfriend, smile.

• Members
I'm not sure where exactly to post this, but here it goes. I love shaving to an extent, but absolutely can't stand the itch and bumps i get a couple days later. I've used the Surprise Party cream for it, and it's great, I don't get as much bumps, but still get them. What can I do to stay as bump/itch free after I shave. It's so bad, I don't hardly do the whole clean shave anymore, and that's really really sad :(

I always shave in the shower, after I moisurize with a light oil. You can use anything I sure, but I've always used a light massage oil/lub. Try that, see it it works for you too.

• Members

The Cream is great. Just a little advice to, lay in a hot tub for a little while first to help soften the hair up. Make sure it is neatly trimmed to before you start, so that way you are only going over that area once. A new blade everytime is a must. I shave everyday when I take a shower although I honestly don't need to I just do it to keep up, and it is habit. Hope this helps some.

Best wishes!!

• Members

i tried the against the hair growth and it was HORRIBLE...i have sensitive skin anyway. i am going to try the conditioner thing along with an oil when im done. i also read on a site to use an exfoliating glove or something to help prevent ingrown hairs, which is a huge problem for me. i will try it tomorrow, and let ya all know