Official Community Forums Home

Candi Heart

Marie Antoinette

• Members

no1997main.jpg

When this arrived I was very happy to see that it is a waterproof vibe. A plus in my book as I’m sure you will agree. I take it out of the packaging and notice that it has very little smell to it and that it is phthalates free.

This 7 in long joy stick boasts a 1.5 in diameter shaft just waiting for a trip to the candy shop. Its cotton candy pink and clear and looks like a sexy lollipop, I could not wait to try it for my self. This vibe comes with an instruction pamphlet so you can get the batteries in just right. It only takes 3 AAA batteries. Easy installation and if you lose the instructions just look inside the battery compartment and it will show you which way to place them inside.

PLAY TIME... I give my new toy a quick bath and put the batteries in the base and put a little lube on it and me … now ready to go. Mmm… at first the very firm bendable middle felt very realistic and let me use it straight or allowed me bend it to the perfect angle. Trust me everyone will love that little feature. The 10 vibrating rhythms are high vibrations, medium vibrations, low vibrations, step, hi-lo, dip, high pulse, high steep chase, low steep chase, and low pulse -- all available for your pleasure at the push of a button located on the base of the vibrator. There are 2 buttons on the base, one is for on/off and the other is to change the vibe rhythms. I layed back on the bed and slid the now vibrating toy into me . Leaving it in place for a bit, I quickly went through all 10 settings until I found the one that was right for the moment. Wow … Instantly I knew this had more power than I have ever used…I had to find out just how this little gem would feel in action and damn… I came to climax very quickly and now I just can’t wait for my husband to come home and pleasure me all the more.

The difference between this and most vibrators is that the powerful motor is located in the tip so it is a guaranteed to drive you crazy! Let me just say that this vibe is pretty realistic in shape of the tip and it has ridges and veins felt wonderful inside me. And with the vibe motor being in the tip using this vibe to tease your clit was a very pleasant also. It bends really easy to hit all those sweet spots and the hearts around the base add for a nice sensation. Alone or with a partner this will take your playtime to an all new level.

All in all on a scale of 1-5 -- I give it 5+ cakes….yummy…

Orgasmalicious!

Interesting, colorful, and successful! Gotta love those qualities in a toy!! Thanks for the great review!

• Members

Wow that looks like something I'd LOVE to buy haha! And I have to say it's so cute! Oh and the settings, I never knew they could have that many hahahaha!!! Great review!

• Members

it does have a lot to choose from in the vibe setting dept. All you do is push that button til you find the one that is right for the moment.

I think my favorite that time was high steep chase...

:lol:

• Members

Great Review....that baby looks interesting.....and your review just makes me more curios! Things that make you say hmmmm! HaHa

• Members

Thaks for the review. I like the fact it is bendable so it can reach all the nooks and crannies in there. :lol: The top of the vagina feels distention, so the bendable part will work perfectly. And the vibe on the tip? Ooooh baby.

• Members

awesome!! I need to add this baby to my collection!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ever use a flexi-straw to drink a soda? Yes? Then you should be familiar with how amazing flexible products are to get what you need at the bottom. And doesn't everybody love getting what they want? Yes! Then try checking out this bendable beauty, the Candi Heart.

no1997main.jpg

No! It's not a dildo that looks like a straw. Its a fantastic bendable vibe that you get it all this with; heart shaped ridges, bending, shaping, and 10 vibration functions. The length and girth are a great size for someone who wants something in the middle range. The vibrations are pretty strong, actually they rock! Even the lowest setting was still strong and my hand was going numb while holding it. While the base is nice and slender to hold, the vibrations do carry out to it causing a bit over stimulation to your digits. But no pain no pleasure! FYI, this is not a quiet vibe. So start your lawnmower to mask the noise! If you want to be discrete about using a vibrator, this ain't the one.The push buttons at the base are easy to find and start the vibrations going. However, the controls were a little to close together for the heat of the moment.Occasionally I hit the off button while trying to change pulses. That can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it!

This toy is not completely resilient, its a bendable shapeable toy. If you are looking for something flexible like a dildo, this is not the same. It does work more like a flexi-straw. Bend it into the position you want before starting. Lubrication can make things more difficult to readjust but its not to say you can't do it. It's just a lot harder to accomplish!

Overall a great strong vibrator with lots of choices in vibration types. I loved being able to adjust the shape of the vibe, a major plus. I think if you are curious about curved vibes but still want a straight one, this is a great platform for diving in. The Candi Heart wants to give it to you with all its heart!

Wanna BIG Heart?