Official Community Forums Home

Grrl Toys Incogito Lipstick Vibe

Sailor Girl

• Members

Incognito Lipstick Vibe

TLC7410-6main.jpg

Here's my review for the Incognito lipstick vibe. I have to say that it looked really cute, I got it in pink. It went together very easily, but when I started playing around, the vibrations just didn't do anything to satisfy me. I liked the hard plastic, and how quiet it was, and how simple it was. For a beginner this might work, but I just wasn't into it. It would be good to stimulate a man's penis. The shape is of a tube of lipstick that's been about half used. I tried every combination and I didn't find anything that worked. If you're a beginner, go ahead, you might like this more. It's waterproof, that's always a plus and it's so quiet, you wouldn't really get noticed if Uncle Joe was in the next room. All in all, I love it, but it didn't love me.

• Members
Incognito Lipstick Vibe

TLC7410-6main.jpg

Here's my review for the Incognito lipstick vibe. I have to say that it looked really cute, I got it in pink. It went together very easily, but when I started playing around, the vibrations just didn't do anything to satisfy me. I liked the hard plastic, and how quiet it was, and how simple it was. For a beginner this might work, but I just wasn't into it. It would be good to stimulate a man's penis. The shape is of a tube of lipstick that's been about half used. I tried every combination and I didn't find anything that worked. If you're a beginner, go ahead, you might like this more. It's waterproof, that's always a plus and it's so quiet, you wouldn't really get noticed if Uncle Joe was in the next room. All in all, I love it, but it didn't love me.

My neice broke hers when she was cleaning it, I still dont understand it how she did this but she did. I could see sqeezing it during a nice big O but washing it off with a rag????

Glenn

• Members

Glen, I can sort of see her breaking this. If you didn't have this just right, it wouldnt vibrate. It would do the buzz, stop, buzz, stop, unless the battery was just in right. I really hope I don't get in trouble for this, lol I sound like i'm at school. i'm trying to be tactful but man the price they want you to pay for this is not worth it at all in my oppinion. Thanks for replying to my review, I'm glad it worked. Both the link and that someone reads them.

• Members

Hey Sailor,

Thanks for the review! See, I was thinking that under 30 bucks is a decent price for a vibe (and a cute one at that!) Plus, many gals like the idea of a vibe that doesn't look like a vibe. I think it is subjective - what one person finds expensive, others might find reasonable or cheap.

• Members

Another toy they make, I saw on another site looks like a bottle of nailpolish. I think it was just to tricky for me to get it in the right position. I wanted to clarify something on my price comment. in no way was I trying to offend anyone at TT or otherwise with saying it was expensive. I had only stated that because I had seen it for I thought twenty bucks, then I look again and it was thirty. I didn't think anyone really had taken offense or I would've heard about it, but I just didn't want to come off like a snob or something. I'm still going to think about taking some items on vacation, so if anyone has any tips about packing them, let me know. I obviously won't be packing in with my dog food. Lol.

• Members

this is ok....it's good if you need a quick pick me up in the car or in the office......but really only good for clitoral stimulation.

• 6 years later...