Official Community Forums Home

Cock Ring

• Members

OK, I've heard all kinds of hype about cock rings. We've tried a few but hubby find them very uncomfortable, and I just don't know what the big deal over them would be if your SO, stays hard??? any suggestions?

• Members

Well, my hubby doesn't have erectile issues, but he occassionally likes cock rings. Basically, if you get the right size, don't have pubic hair (ouchie), put it on correctly - it will make you MEGA hard and keep you that way longer. You have to put it over the shaft AND the balls, you have to make sure it is tight - but not too tight - never leave it on more than 20 minutes, and take it off if you are numb or in pain. Otherwise, cock rings work wonderfully for people with ED or those who just want a little extra.

• Members
can you suggest one or two for us to try?

This question was very recently asked in another thread. Here's the link: http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=6193. I responded to that one with three great-for-us suggestions to try. Hopefully it helps you out as well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
can you suggest one or two for us to try?

My husband had a dead injury years ago and was not completely hard as wanted.We have a leather strap that attaches around the cock and balls.I suck him until he is real hard and then fasten the strap tight.He gets uncomfortable after awhile so I loosen it to the next snap.As you read getting hair caught is not good.He keeps shaved about an inch above his penis.We just use it for fun now as I love to see him erect or semi when he is just walking around naked.When he is about to cum I release the snap and releases like a volcano in my mouth.Oral

• Members

thanks, i just order one, i'll see if we like that first, and move on from there

• Members

there are cock rings designed for many things, some are ment for keeping an erection, although there are others intended as enhancement tools. some have bullets in them and some even have a bullet and a dildo attached for dual penetration. most though seem to be designed for clitoral stimulation while the penis is inserted.

• Members

Do you find the Jelly ( I think that’s what you call them) too loose?

I’m not sure about the leather one with the balls..is it hard to put on?

Also what about some kind of cream? Is there something that works good for that also?

I sound so naive even to me.

• Members

I always suggeest just the tri-pack of 3 sizes, then you have 3 chances to find an appropriate fit - and they are cheap. I think the magnum rings are the best bet!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eminatic

so i finally got the heart throb cockring for my bf and was all eager to try it out (i had to wait until this weekend when i could fly home and see my bf!). well turns out the thing didnt fit at all! <_< so its completely useless :< i bought it a few weeks ago so i dont even know if i can still return it DD:

i still really would like to try a vibrating cockring though...i think more for myself than for him :lol:

• Members

I order the 'amazing wireless cockring' because it got a fabulous review, from Miylaka. I haven't gotten it yet, but I'll let you know after I do.