Official Community Forums Home

What Is Your Favorite Vibrator?

Tyger

So, which vibrator do you have that is the apple of your, um, eye?

• Members

My favorite is the Sophia Petite Treat :

dj5815-01main.jpg

I :wub: her. She's extremely and I mean extremely powerful. So quiet you don't know it's on, and she is small enough to be used between us during intercourse.

She's my guaranteed "go to" bullet. Orgasm everytime.

I also love the Pocket Rock-It.

GKP3400main.jpg

The pocket rock-it is waterproof, and again very intense.

I love me my vibes :D

• Members

ONE favorite? Oh Lawdy....

Let me see, for use during sex I *heart* my Jimmy Jane Little Chroma - it is so quiet (whisper quiet) and powerful enough for massive clitoral stim OR stimulation for my hubby.

jj10148main.jpg

For masturbation, I have to pick my favorite dual action. I have had many favorites, but my current toy du-jour is the Blush Crush for power, clitoral stimulation and inside tickle factor.

TLP9429-7main.jpg

For those nights when I want to cum until my knees are weak, it has to be the Magic Wand Massager, I can cum so hard and fast with this that my clit goes numb.

tla8714-7main.jpg

Finally, for G-spot orgasms, I can ALWAYS gush when I use a bullet and my Blue Meta Gell Heart On

se7251-12-2main.jpg

that should about cover it!

• Review Team

I hope I don't get in trouble, but my favorite is one I got from another supplier. It's called the Wild G-Spot. It's a dual action with a beaver clit stimulator. The g-spot stimulator rotates/vibrates, and it has beads in the middle. It's my first rabbit-style vibe and I love it, but who knows? I might find one here I like better ;)

• Members

My favorite one is the Japanese "strawberry shake' dual vibe. There are so many varieties that can be done with this one. it has 8 modes and 7 different functions. My SO compated it to a remote and told me that he loves to channel surf. I crack up laughing.

GK30031main.jpg

• Members

Hitachi wand, looks like the magic wand just made by someone else. I have no idea which is better, I think Hitachi might be more expensive, If anyone has compared the two I would love to know the result.

It will make you go numb quick but it guarentees to get you off

Glenn