Official Community Forums Home

Sucks Ass!

Beavis

• Members

My girlfriend's sex drive is gone. She won't even make out. I don't know what is causing this, she has a hunch and she won't tell me(I respect her on that). She is going to the doctor here soon but it sucks. We had a hot kinky sex filled night planned out but then when the day came to carry it out she said her sex drive was gone. At first I was fine with this because she said it comes in sparks so I figured it would be back. Wrong! It hasn't come back not even slightly. She is going to the doctor with-in the next week just as soon as she gets money. If you all want to know how I feel try this: have your SO leave for a bit (like a week or so) and don't contact each other. That is about how it is. I do get to see her and I love that every minute but she is not the same. her overall happiness is down, but she's not said. Thanks for having this board it helped to vent.

• Members
...she has a hunch and she won't tell me(I respect her on that).

Dude... I'd be worried if I were you.

• Members

I'm sorry that you are having trouble! There are lots of things that can cause lower sex drive.... As for the being gone.... I know.... I was away from my SO for a month and barely had one night together before I had to leave... it sucks, but stay supportive as much as you can!

• Members
.. it sucks, but stay supportive as much as you can!

I know it's hard to be supportive when you are so worried and disappointed. Can you help her out with the $$ to get to the doctor? Like Shariana said, lots of things can affect libido. Try to help her work through this...you'll be glad you did regardless of the cause.

• Members

Synirr she told her roommate but I am respecting her on this.

Shariana that is a drag, only one night before you left for a month. Be thankful though you got to see him again, that is the important thing.

Pinky44 I am being supportive, even if it is hard because I don't fully know what is going on. If I could help I wouldn't be posting this. She is waiting for her stimulus check to come in, which she should have on the 9th.

iha She has left out certain things, I am understanding of her choice to do so though. This is her personal problem and it is her choice to let me in on what exactly going on. I know I'm going to get yelled at and members are going to jump at this but we just started going out 2 weeks ago. It is our choice to be taking our relationship to the bedroom, but this is as far as it will go for the time being. I will back off sexually like you said and love and support her in non-sexual ways.

I will keep everybody posted as I get new info.

• Members

From my own personal experience I have lost my sex drive when I was no longer into the person. Not saying that is your case, just my own experience. Also birth control pills seemed to decrease my drive after a while.

Since she is going to the dr it looks like she is ontop of the problem and wants answers. It could be an infection, depression etc... anything is possible.

Good luck, I know I put my husband through hell for a period of time with no desire.

• Members

Wait it out and respect her secrecy. At least she's doing something to take care of whatever the problem is.

Personal thought here.. Could she be pregnant?

ETA: My guess is she has a mild irritation that could be infection, wants to discuss birth control with the doc etc. She sounds very mature and responsible and that's good.

• Members
Synirr she told her roommate but I am respecting her on this.

Shariana that is a drag, only one night before you left for a month. Be thankful though you got to see him again, that is the important thing.

Pinky44 I am being supportive, even if it is hard because I don't fully know what is going on. If I could help I wouldn't be posting this. She is waiting for her stimulus check to come in, which she should have on the 9th.

iha She has left out certain things, I am understanding of her choice to do so though. This is her personal problem and it is her choice to let me in on what exactly going on. I know I'm going to get yelled at and members are going to jump at this but we just started going out 2 weeks ago. It is our choice to be taking our relationship to the bedroom, but this is as far as it will go for the time being. I will back off sexually like you said and love and support her in non-sexual ways.

I will keep everybody posted as I get new info.

Nothing wrong with only knowing her two weeks then bedding her imho. I was in bed with my husband within 24 hrs of physically meeting him. (we met and had an online relationship for a year and a half) he was 1500 miles away and moved here to be with me, and we waited about 25 hours :lol:

• Members
Nothing wrong with only knowing her two weeks then bedding her imho. I was in bed with my husband within 24 hrs of physically meeting him. (we met and had an online relationship for a year and a half) he was 1500 miles away and moved here to be with me, and we waited about 25 hours :lol:

haha aiden...i to met my hubby online. we knew each other a bouttttt 15mths i guess. he flew here from NORWAY to meet me!! i got him off the plane, drove back to my place, fed him, he took a shower, walked out in a towel, i ripped it off, and the rest is history...maybe it was bouttttttt 4 hours

• Members

She isn't on the pill. She said she would tell me if she got on that. It might be depression because before we started dating she had depression real bad now it's down to if she doesn't keep her hands busy she gets depressed.

Aiden the only way she can be prego is if she has been with another man. We haven't had sex yet. She wants to have sex real bad so it's not like she is holding back. I know as a couple communication is vital but there are a few things that do not and sometimes should not be said. In this case it's she doesn't want to say the wrong thing.

LOL LOL LOL LMAO. 1500 miles 25 hrs later you two were going at it. LOL that is great. Now that is very special.

LOL LOL AHAHAH I bet he didn't see that coming. You got him over here took him home, fed him bathed him and made history, good for you.

• Members

I have to agree also, that depression, if this is in her history, is a HUGE turn-off - Trust Me!! Unfortunately, I have been through this more times than I want to remember... Just wait it out and see what happens - IMO, you really haven't been dating long enough to get too uptight about it - see what happens... If it is depression, she will remember that you stood by and didn't pressure her. ;)

• Members

My girlfriend is 20 years old.

Yeah I know depression is a huge turn off. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm doing my best to not to be too uptight about this. I never pressure any girl I am with.

• Members
My girlfriend is 20 years old.

Yeah I know depression is a huge turn off. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm doing my best to not to be too uptight about this. I never pressure any girl I am with.

Korn, you are an awesome, man and are an awesome boyfriend. She'll be ok and in the mean time you can come here on the forums and we'll be here for ya!

• Members
^_^ Thank you Aiden. Women of all sorts are realizing this now and becoming attracted to me because of it. I hope it isn't costly to treat what's causing this. Oh I plan on being on here as much as I can and I appreciate everyone for being here and helping.