Official Community Forums Home

Climax Bursts Lubricant

Valntyn

• Members

TO3144-9main.jpg

Four ounces of herbal-enhanced loooove lube sat on our bureau for a few days, until my husband and I were able to have sex again.

“Which lube do you want to use?” he asked when we were finally ready for some adult playtime.

“This one!” I practically yelled in giddy reply. I was thrilled to be intimate with my husband again, of course, but (not-so-secretly) anything orange gets me hyper. I just love the color and I think it’s important to love that with which you play!

So, the top was popped on the easy to use, pretty bottle and we continued our fun. Hubby slid down between my legs, lubed me up, then added oral-lovin’ to his toy-time. Comically, his face quickly lifted, his scrunched-up expression making me laugh. “This stuff does NOT taste good,” he answered when I asked him what was wrong. ...Not that it bothered him, though; he went right back down to enjoy himself!

Aphrodisiacs yohimbe and horny goatweed are added to enhance your pleasure as you use this lubricant. Moments after my husband applied the lube to my clit and outer vaginal lips, I could feel a very pleasant, gentle warmth. It felt almost like cinnamon candy tastes, if that makes sense, just not as strong. It was very nice.

Climax Bursts also has bursting mini orange pellets (similar to some body washes) filled with Vitamin E. The water-based lube is safely usable with any toy and cleans up easily with warm water & soap. It’s also glycerin-free, so can be used without fear of blood-sugar or vaginal-infection issues.

Climax Bursts Aphrodisiac-Enhanced Lubricant is one we’ll definitely use again (just not for oral, haha). I urge you to pop the top and watch the climaxes burst from you!

• Thanks 1

Wonderfully informative and detailed review!! I love that this product has vitamin E in it!! Great for the skin!

• Members
I urge you to pop the top and watch the climaxes burst from you!

hahahaa! nice review ;)

• Members

As soon as you said the words "love" and "orange" it reminded me of some Japanese song from a game I sometimes play.... "Love is Orange"

Sounds like a fun product! I might just have to try that at some point! ^.^