Official Community Forums Home

Slimline G Deluxe Massager

Valntyn

• Members

tow1305-6_product_1main.jpg

Hurrah! Another G-Spot vibe! Slowly but surely, my husband & I have been working on my reaching that elusive g-spot orgasm. With every new g-spot toy we get, we wonder, “Will this be the one?” Well wonder no more. *ding ding ding* Ladies & gentlemen, we have a winner! Although I don’t want to give up my right to keep trying new vibes, the Slimline G Deluxe Massager is the one that finally got me there & for that, will keep its rightful place in my stash o’ favorites!

This slim, sleek vibe has a curved neck supporting a bulbous head, positioned for reaching a woman’s sweet inner spot. Shortly after my husband inserted it in me, I felt that feeling of having to pee I’d heard comes along with a G-spot O. Very soon after that, he enjoyed the show, holding the vibe steady as I rode it for dear life. The orgasm was sublime... and the blanket was a mess. Yay me!

After love-making, I got comfy, thinking we were going to snuggle before cleaning-up. Out came the toy again & a devilish grin lit hubby’s face! We still had the two accessories to try, he reminded me. Shame on me for not letting this wonderous toy reach its full potential!!

Included are two cyberskin sleeves (external use only) that fit snugly over the head of the vibe. One is smooth & plain. The other has extra-soft flexible nubbies all over. I’m not a lover of hard nubbies, but soft ones like these are dreamy. Hubby ran the vibe all over my vaginal lips, giving me a mini-massage with the toy. Then he laid it against my clit & I had another several orgasms right after another.

The vibe is waterproof, so clean-up is easy & playtime can be in the tub. Two AA batteries (not included) slide into the length of the vibe. Although any lube can be used with just the vibe, if using the cyberskin sleeves, be sure NOT to use silicone lubes, or they’ll be ruined. When in doubt, use a water-based lube.

Do you enjoy your g-spot orgasms or just need a little help getting there? Try the Slimline G; it worked for me!

• Members

Congratulations!!!

This is one I was thinking of asking for, actually! So glad it worked for you - it took me a LONG time to find "the one," too!

I may have to order it now!! Thanks! ;)

*CLICK* added..... :P

• Members

Double *click* I added this one too! Great review Valntyn.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

tow1305-6_product_1main.jpgSlimline G Deluxe Massager

The Slimline G Deluxe Massager is impressive at first glance. Something about it says, “This is different!” The hot pink plastic wand features an angled egg shaped head and comes with two cyberskin covers for external use. This toy takes two AA batteries, easily installed, and revs its vibrations with a dial control located at the end of the rod. The range from off to super sonic is easily adjusted without having the jumps between vibration stages so common in the push button controllers.

During use, the firm head tilts perfectly for G spot stimulation. Although I never felt the tell-tale sensation on the spot like I do with fingertip stimulation, the vibes I got from the Slimline G were incredible! Whether internal or external, I felt powerful waves of personal satisfaction. I loved the angled design, the firm egg shaped head, and the vast continuum of speed variations.

The Slimline G is designed for self use, its tilted head perfectly positioned to help you find your G spot all by yourself, but it’s more fun with friends! We took turns, and then we used this thin toy sandwiched between us, sending those wonderful vibrations right where we needed them. There is nothing complicated or intricate about this vibe, it’s simple and basic, but it works like a Trojan. No matter where we placed it or how we used it, the end result was a powerful orgasm.