Official Community Forums Home

Afterglow

This is a question i have had in my head for a while. Why do women seem to glow after they have had great sex? the last time i had sex, my b/f told me to look in the mirror and i was sort of glowing simce then i have been wondering why

heather :unsure:

• Members

Well it is due to the rush of hormones that occurs when a woman orgasms. When a woman orgasms, her whole body is charged with energy, often her breathing changes to a more shallow, rhythmic type panting, which can in itself cause the cheeks to flush. The rush of endorphines that the body exhibits during orgasm can also create this glow.

Not to mention sometimes a woman is doing some hard work (humping and pumping) which causes a natural glow about the cheeks. General happiness and calm can also bring a natural blush to anyone's cheeks, or a moment of insecurity after, perhaps, some "nasty" things are said in the heat of passion.

There are many explanations for this phenomenon, the scientific one is the hormonal shift - sort of like a hot flash during menopause - that causes the flush. Whatever causes it for you, it is a good thing!

I hope that helps!

Mikayla :P

• Members
Well it is due to the rush of hormones that occurs when a woman orgasms. When a woman orgasms, her whole body is charged with energy, often her breathing changes to a more shallow, rhythmic type panting, which can in itself cause the cheeks to flush. The rush of endorphines that the body exhibits during orgasm can also create this glow.

Not to mention sometimes a woman is doing some hard work (humping and pumping) which causes a natural glow about the cheeks. General happiness and calm can also bring a natural blush to anyone's cheeks, or a moment of insecurity after, perhaps, some "nasty" things are said in the heat of passion.

There are many explanations for this phenomenon, the scientific one is the hormonal shift - sort of like a hot flash during menopause - that causes the flush. Whatever causes it for you, it is a good thing!

I hope that helps!

Mikayla :P

B) HELLO EVERYONE....I'M BACK :D HECK- I HAVE BEEN GLOWING FOR ABOUT A MONTH. AND MY NEW GF HAS HAD CO-WORKERS COMMENT ON HOW SHE IS GLOWING...and she tells them it is because of her new boyfriend ( that's me, folks) so naturally I often come up in conversation at her job. It makes me very proud and happy I make her glow. I am very happy and it isn't just the sex. :P peace 12GAUGE Hi Howard and Mikayla and Curvy and Crazy and Admiral.........everything is way cool here in 12G :rolleyes: ville :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
B) HELLO EVERYONE....I'M BACK :D HECK- I HAVE BEEN GLOWING FOR ABOUT A MONTH. AND MY NEW GF HAS HAD CO-WORKERS COMMENT ON HOW SHE IS GLOWING...and she tells them it is because of her new boyfriend ( that's me, folks) so naturally I often come up in conversation at her job. It makes me very proud and happy I make her glow. I am very happy and it isn't just the sex. :P peace 12GAUGE Hi Howard and Mikayla and Curvy and Crazy and Admiral.........everything is way cool here in 12G :rolleyes: ville :rolleyes:
B) And by golly it's still pretty cool here in 12GAUGE-VILLE :rolleyes: ...can't hardly wait for the weekend...when I see my Baby :P Gonna have Show and Tell and a LIVE demonstration too-maybe then she will get behind me for some wicked dirty fun... :P peace 12

g

• Members

"Show and Tell" does that mean you are going to demonstrate how you "do" yourself anally? Good for you 12Gauge....she loves you, she will love you even with those desires!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

Edited by Mikayla1