Official Community Forums Home

What Do I Do To Make Him Wild When Having Sex?

How do I participate with my man when having sex? I have heard in the past that a woman should contract her vaginal muscles while having intercourse. Does anyone know of any techniques to drive a man crazy? Also, when a woman is on top.....what is the most pleasurable (for the man) way to ride? I don't want to feel like I am just lying there or that I am not being effective when riding.

• Members

How do I participate with my man when having sex? I have heard in the past that a woman should contract her vaginal muscles while having intercourse. Does anyone know of any techniques to drive a man crazy? Also, when a woman is on top.....what is the most pleasurable (for the man) way to ride? I don't want to feel like I am just lying there or that I am not being effective when riding.

So, you want to know how to participate with your man while having sex?

Well, touch him, hold him, moan, groan, move, shake, grind, bump, change positions, take control, be submissive, be dominant, be assertive, talk dirty, play with yourself, initiaite sex, initiate the discussion of sex, let him know you want sex, NEVER, EVER just lie there like a rag doll with a hole he is using! In any, all and more of these way can you participate in sex! The key here is "interaction!"

You asked about the contracting of vaginal muscles, these are you PC muscles, and are the same ones you use when you do kegels or stop or start the flow of urine. If you gain control of these muscles, through practice (kegels) you will be able to clench down on your man's cock and really give him a nice, tight sensation that he will love! It will also help to keep your vagina in tip-top shape! Also, it is good to note that women who have control of their PC muscles can sit atop their men and just "milk" their cocks and bring them, and themselves, to great orgasms doing nothing but sitting there! How wonderful is that? So, yes....girl, practice those kegels!

You also want to know what is the most pleasurable way to ride for him with you on top. First, why not concentrate on what is pleasurable for BOTH of you? I admire you fervor in wanting to pleasure your man, but it can be good for you too!

Being on top can be a great position for a woman. Simply sitting on top, facing him, with your knees bent can give you the power of speed, and him the power to play with you...your clit, your tits. It is only a bad position if you get tired easily!

So switch it up...get up on those feet and lower yourself down on his cock and start riding up and down fast and furious....then go down on your knees slow grinds. Then switch it up and lay down on him with your legs extended back by his feet. Rub up and down on him in the femal missionary. This is a great position for clitoral stimulation!

Or, you can really switch things up and turn around, facing his feet, get up on his cock, and kneel. This position is great for him because he gets a perfect shot of his cock going in your pussy! It is extremely arousing and good for clitoral stimulation too. Then, you can again straigten the legs by his head and he can pull your legs to help you ride.

For a switch on woman on top, try the X. You lower down on him, then lie back so the two of you look like an X. He can see his cock in your pussy, he can play with your clit, the tip of his cock gets all the action, and I guarantee you will cum quickly if he is playing with your clit! Great position for long sessions, and good position for resting periods!

So, try them all and NEVER, EVER forget your pleasure too!

Have FUN!

Mikayla

• Members

Well, touch him, hold him, moan, groan, move, shake, grind, bump, change positions, take control, be submissive, be dominant, be assertive, talk dirty, play with yourself, initiaite sex, initiate the discussion of sex, let him know you want sex, NEVER, EVER just lie there like a rag doll with a hole he is using! In any, all and more of these way can you participate in sex! The key here is "interaction!"

You asked about the contracting of vaginal muscles, these are you PC muscles, and are the same ones you use when you do kegels or stop or start the flow of urine. If you gain control of these muscles, through practice (kegels) you will be able to clench down on your man's cock and really give him a nice, tight sensation that he will love! It will also help to keep your vagina in tip-top shape! Also, it is good to note that women who have control of their PC muscles can sit atop their men and just "milk" their cocks and bring them, and themselves, to great orgasms doing nothing but sitting there! How wonderful is that? So, yes....girl, practice those kegels!

You also want to know what is the most pleasurable way to ride for him with you on top. First, why not concentrate on what is pleasurable for BOTH of you? I admire you fervor in wanting to pleasure your man, but it can be good for you too!

Being on top can be a great position for a woman. Simply sitting on top, facing him, with your knees bent can give you the power of speed, and him the power to play with you...your clit, your tits. It is only a bad position if you get tired easily!

So switch it up...get up on those feet and lower yourself down on his cock and start riding up and down fast and furious....then go down on your knees slow grinds. Then switch it up and lay down on him with your legs extended back by his feet. Rub up and down on him in the femal missionary. This is a great position for clitoral stimulation!

Or, you can really switch things up and turn around, facing his feet, get up on his cock, and kneel. This position is great for him because he gets a perfect shot of his cock going in your pussy! It is extremely arousing and good for clitoral stimulation too. Then, you can again straigten the legs by his head and he can pull your legs to help you ride.

For a switch on woman on top, try the X. You lower down on him, then lie back so the two of you look like an X. He can see his cock in your pussy, he can play with your clit, the tip of his cock gets all the action, and I guarantee you will cum quickly if he is playing with your clit! Great position for long sessions, and good position for resting periods!

Have FUN!

Mikayla

Foxy,

I agree with Mikayla. If you want to drive a many crazy, think of your pleasure. Your man will see this and he will love it! My current gf is so quiet and almost does nothing during sex, so this of course does not get me going and is almost a turn off. My gf is easily distracted and just thinks of me, which in reality works against her and me. Let him know what feels good and communicate it. That is what will drive him wild!

Telecom

Have FUN!

Mikayla

Thank you so much for the information, Mikayla! I will definitely have fun and focus on my pleasure as well as his.

Have FUN!

Mikayla

Foxy,

I agree with Mikayla. If you want to drive a many crazy, think of your pleasure. Your man will see this and he will love it! My current gf is so quiet and almost does nothing during sex, so this of course does not get me going and is almost a turn off. My gf is easily distracted and just thinks of me, which in reality works against her and me. Let him know what feels good and communicate it. That is what will drive him wild!

Telecom

Thanks for the insight, Telecom.